Precious

Lauren  pov:

I woke up with someone homing Tia song I open my eyes and it was jay. Sitting there waiting. Morning jay I said. Morning mommy she said. How did u slept? I ask. Great she said. Okay wanna get some breaking? I ask. No I'm not hungry today she said. What do u mean ur not hungry? I ask. She just shrug and got up and went to her room. I got up too and went to the bathroom and wash my teeth. I finished and decide to see why jay is acting so weird.

I walk in her room. And she's just sitting there looking at a book sense she doesn't know how to read yet she just looks at the pictures. I got near her bed and kneel down in front of her. Jay why are u acting so weird today? I ask. Well is that.... She got cut off by Andrew coming in the room to say good bye too us. He said goodbye and left. And let me questioning what jay was gonna say. And I ask her again. Well is that I'm kinda upset with you mommy she said and I got chock at what she said and I got worried intently at what she was up set with me about.

I got up with her looking at me and sit down next to her I pick her up and put her in my lap and take the book that she was looking at out of her hand. I turn her around to make her look at me but it wasn't working. Jay look at me I told her.she just keep her head down. Jay look at me I told her again she was raising her head and put it back down again. I put my two hand on her cheeks and raise her head to make her look at me.

I saw in her eyes that she was scared of something. But idk why. Baby why are u scared? I ask with concern in my voice. She look in my eyes and it was like she was reading my mind. I'm scared of u leaving me she said. And I got chock but really chock at what she said she's scared of me leaving her. Baby I'm not gonna leave u why would u think that your my precious little girl I would never leave u for anything in the world.

Is that Andrew said that he was planing on asking u to Mary him and I heard him say that he was gonna take u Away from me she said with a tears rolling down her cheeks. Oh no he was planing on asking me to Marry him and taking me always from my precious baby. No!! I won't leave u and I won't push u to aside to spend time with him.

If he takes me always from U I won't leave bc you make me smile, cry and get mad and most importantly you complete me and if I didn't have u I feel lonely with a hole in my heart that can only be fill when ur with me. When I say that I see jay's crying just like me. I promise u I won't leave u not again and never. As I say that jay kept crying and crying.

I stood up with jay in my arms. And hug her with all the love I could give her. And she has all my love that I could ever give. I'm not complete if she's not with me. I can't stay away from her not even for a week. I scared she's gonna hate me forever if I say yes to Andrew.

We have been dating for a year and I'm still scared of getting married with him. I was thinking all of that while I was hugging my 5 year old baby that was crying in my shoulder. I hug her right like never wanting to let go. I sit back down in her bed and put my hands on her cheek and make her look at me. I wipe all the tears that were in her cheeks and eyes. When i was wiping the last tears she grab my hand that was still on her cheek. She put her hand on mine and motion it with her hand to leave mine on her cheek.  She was getting her heart broken.

Someone in interrupted us. When someone says Lauren  I need to ask u something really important. And it was Andrew standing on the door. All be right down I said looking in jay's eyes. He left and went down stairs. I put my hand on her cheeks and said jay I'm gonna say yes to Andrew. She got tears in her eyes. But I'm not gonna let him take me away  from u bc I won't be happy and I won't be able to leave if ur not with me.

She look in my eye still broken inside and flash me a smile to cheer me up. Thank you baby for being part of my life. I gave her a Tight hug and and put her in her bed and gave her back her book back. I got up and went down stairs I see Andrew sitting there waiting for me.

I got to where he was. And he turn to me and got up.....