Chapter 1

Roes POV

I woke up to my alarm playing my favorite band 5SOS . It took me a minute or so to get myself up and get ready for my day. After I got dress in some jeans and a t shirt and sweatshirt and my Convers.

I want down stairs to say good morning to my mom who was in the kitchen making my breakfast shake for me cuz she knows how I am in the morning I am not a morning person at all so she always makes my breakfast. We were on our way to school.

I am not a fan of school at all. I am ever looking forward to going to school at all. Because I get bulled a lot because of the way that I look and the way that I act.

When we pulled up to school I got out and told my mom bye. I started to walking to the building to go to meet my best friends Mary Emily and Sam by my locker before school starts. As I was walking to my locker i was stopped by someone stepping in front of me Cameron he is my bully and the is in my class.  I tried to walk around him but he stop me and  pulled my school bag off of me and open and dumped everything out of it onto the floor and told me that I should have stayed at home that no one wants to see me here. After he said that to me he laughed and walked away.

As I was picking up all of my things my friends come over and help me get all of my things I could hear everyone laughing at me so I got everything as fast as I could and go to my locker.  When I was at my locker Mary and Emily were telling me that they know that Cameron was saying was not true at all and that I am wanted here at school. I just nodded my head and told them that I will see them later. I was sitting at my desk for my first class to start. I was waiting for the teacher to come in and start what she was going to teach us today. I watch everyone come into the class so I just put my head down and start to cry because of what happened in the hallway. Also of what kids in the school will say to me when they see me.

I stopped crying when I heard someone walk to my desk and ask if I am ok. I picked up my head and I was very surprised to see that it was one of the most popular boys in the whole school. Was asking me a nobody if I was ok I just said no. What shocked me the most was that he pulled a chair and sit next to me. When he does that I look at him. He asked if he was ok to be here I nodded. He the out his hand out and said that his names was Harry. I shook his hand and told him that my name was Roes.

Harry's POV

I walked into class I looked around and saw that there were  some kids in here already. I saw that my best friends Lou Niall and Liam are here and that they are playing finger football. Lou saw me walking over to them that is when Niall and Liam saw me. We started talking about what the coach had us do for the game that is coming up on Friday.  As we were talking I heard someone snuffing  I looked to my right and I saw this girl with her head on her desk.  I asked the boys if they knew why she would be crying and they told me that comeron did to her in the hallway.

I told them that I was going to go and talk to her and make her smile. I walked over to her desk I guess that she heard me coming because when I got to her she looks up at me. I did not know what to do so I just smiled at her. I realized that I have not told her my name so I pulled up the chair that was next to her desk and sat down by her I held out my hand and said that my name was Harry Styles. She then told me her name was Roes Tolbert.   I  said that was a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I then asked why a girl that was beautiful like her crying. Roes shook her head no and said that she was not beautiful. I looked at her and said that is what I think she was. Roes then smiled at me and told me why she was crying. So I thought of the best way of making her smile and that was telling her a joke. What did one ocean say to the other ocean  I asked her she shook her head at me I told here they just waved. I looked at her and she started to laugh I smiled and started to laugh to. I was happy to be the one that made here laugh and stop crying.

....................................................................
... Hey guys I know that I have started this book and deleted it before but I am not going to do that this time I really hope that ya'll like it like I said it is a true story if ya'll went to follow my fans account on Instagram my name is nobody_nobody_can_drag_us_down          you can do that I will update when this book gets 20 readers so please tell your friends about this book and I really do hope you like it

Kara😘😘😘😝😘😝