Chapter 6

Rose POV

When I looked back at Mary and  Emily I saw that they where giving me a wired look. I said what and Mary said that she can see the way that harry is looking at me and that she can tell that he like me more then a friend. I asked Emily what she thinks Emily said that she agrees with Mary. They both look at each other and then back at me and say that  we would make a really cute couple.

Right after they said that I shook my head at them and said that there is no way that a boy like that could want to be my boyfriend I told them.  I was looking at them when I said that they were about to say something. When we hread Niall say hey to us he then said hey babe to Mary when she saw that Niall was standing in front of the stands. Mary smiled and when to talk to him as they were talking Emily and I were still talking about how Mary and her think that harry wants to be more then just friends with me.

When Lou walked  up and said hey Rose he then looked at Emily and said hey Beautiful.  Emily and I started talking  about Harry again. I then told Emily that she didn't have  to stay and talk with me I said that Lou is over there pouting because he had no one to talk to. I look at where Niall and Mary were but I notice that they are not there anymore.

Emily saw that they were not there so Emily and Lou and I went to go look to see if we could fine them. We walked to the behind the bleachers.  As we were walking I could hear someone say Ow  I told Lou and Emily to follow me. They did and I could not believe what we were looking at in the corner was Niall and Mary making out.

I looked over at Emily and saw that her mouth was hanging open just like mine was. i then yelled out Hey Mary is he a good kisser. That  made them pull away from each other Mary looked around to see who said that. She saw that the three of us were standing there. She gave me the evil look and the bird to. When they went back to making out I told Lou and Emily that we should leave Lou yelled to Niall to be safe.

When we got back to where our stuff was I told Emily that she can stay and be with Lou and that she does not have to worry about me. When I told her that she told me that it was ok if I was with them but I just shook my and said that I have things that I have to do. I then went to Lou to say bye and I gave Emily a hug told her to text me  late.

I walked back to were my bag was I then sat down. Got out my headphones and put on my music the song that comes on was She Looks So Perfect.  As the song was on I did not notices that someone sat down next to me until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I  looked to see who it was I was not thinking that it was going to be Harry. I said hey to him I was looking at him I then heard him say something to himself but I was not sure what it was.

I was about to ask what he said. Harry took my hand and said that he wants to be more then friends with me and if I would like to be his girlfriend. I was not thinking that he or any boy would want me to be their girlfriend. I did not let him finish what he was saying before I kissed him when we pulled away Harry asked if that was a yes to his question I did not trust my voice so I just nodded yes and kissed him again

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

............................................................................................................................................................................................

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

..........................................................................................................................................................................................   

Hey guys

I am surprising ya'll with a update tonight and this chapter is just Rose POV just to let ya'll know that but I am updating to make one of my best friends have a happy ending to a bad week you know who you are and I all so wanted to surprise her the most so really really hope that ya'll like this chapter next chapter I will have harry start first I promise

vote and comment pleases

All the love Kara :)