Chapter 5

ROES POV                                      

I could not stop laughing at Niall. When I turned around I saw that  Mary was giving me a look she was also telling me that I needed to stop laughing . I told her that I was not the only one that was laughing at what just happen to Niall. When I was saying that I pointed at the flied and saw that the whole team was laughing at Niall.

I saw that Niall was getting told that he needed to pay attention to what is going on. As the coach was talking to Niall I saw that the whole team was try to stop laughing and get back to what they where doing before he did that .

After we could stop laughing and we could talk again. Emily and Mary went back to reading what Harry and I were talking about during our last class. As they were reading it I was watching the boys practice. I knew that I should tell them about the part of us giving each other numbers.

Hey guys would yall like to know something. I asked Emily and Mary I looked always from the flied to look at them. their heads snapped up at me and nodded . Well when I was waiting for Emily to come. As I was waiting Harry came up to me I told them. I told them that I was vey surprised that he was still in the room I would have thought that he would have left.

Harry told me that he was waiting on Lou. He then asked me if it was ok if we had each others numbers. After we gave our phones back to each other. Lou and Emily came up to Harry and I Harry asked Lou if he could take a picture of us. Harry handed Lou his phone and he told us to smile.

As I was telling Emily and Mary what happen last class I could not stop smiling. When I was done telling them the story I looked over at the flied and saw that Harry was looking up at where we were sitting. Harry was smiling at me I smiled at him. and i mouthed to him to go back to what he was doing on the flied.

Harry's POV

After coach told Niall that he needs to be looking at what is going on in practices and not to who is watching from the stands.  When coach  told the team what plays we need to go over before the game on Friday. 

As we were doing the plays I could not stop looking at where Rose and her friends were sitting.  I wonder what they were talking about. As I was looking I saw that Rose was now looking  down at the flied. I could not help but smile at her when I did that Rose smiled back. Rose then mouthed to me that I need to pay attention to what was happing.

When I looked back I saw that everyone  was  paying attention to what saw going on.  The ball was being passed around then the ball was in  front of me. I looked to see who was open I saw that Niall  was the only one that was opened. I kicked it over to him.

We went over a couple more plays. Before coach said that practice was over for today. After coach say that practice was done. The team went into the locker room. Before I went in the locker room and changed  and everything

I wanted to go and ask Rose if she could wait for me. As I was making my way over to were they are. I saw that Lou and Niall where talking to Emily and Mary I did not see Rose by them. I looked in the stands to see if she was still here I saw that she was sitting by herself. I walked over to her and sat down next to her.

I knew that I met Rose but i really wanted to be more then friends with Rose. Just had to ask her if she woud want to be my girlfriend. I notice that Rose was on her phone and that she had headphones in her ers. I looked at what song she was listing to a band called 5 Seconds of Summer and the song was Hey Everybody. I tap her on the shoulder she jumped a little. When she saw that it was me that did that she stopped her music and took her headphones off and put them in her school bag.

I told myself to just ask her right now and not be a chicken. That is what I did I looked Rose in the eyes and told her hands and said. I know that we just met and everything but I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend. After I said that I saw that Rose looked surprise by what I just asked I wanted her to say something I was about to says something.But befor I could I saw Rose nod and the next thing I know we were kissing. Rose pulled away and said of course I would be your girlfriend I pulled her back and kissed her again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone I am back with a new chapter I am so soo soooo sorry that I made ya'll wait so long for this I was planning on having this up on my Birthday that was on the 18th but I got sick on that day and I was sick for 3 weeks then when I was better I had something happen in my family so I had to push back the time I was going to update but now that everything is fine now I finally have time to do it so I hope ya'll love this chapter

please comment and vote

and since yesterday was 6 YEARS since Harry X FACTOR

AUDITION I thought I leave this here cuz why not