Ch. 2

Jasmin's POV •

Wow I never realized how much I missed Gabe. He has been there for me when I was down. "Why did you come back to IDA Hollywood? Not that I don't want you here I'm just curious," asked Gabe. Wow I really miss his voice. I miss him in general.

"Well, I wasn't having the fun I had here at the other academy. Everything was getting harder each time doesn't matter if you can't catch up. They will just do the dances," I said "Also I don't think they are a better dance academy, this is." I continue.

"Okay well now that Jasmin is back, we have a new paired up partner," Matt stated.

"What about me, Gabe we are the perfect partners please don't leave me for her," said Kaycee.

"Sorry Kaycee, but we aren't the best partners," Gabe said pointing to the both of them. "We are," Gabe said gesturing toward him and I.

"Ugh!" Exclaimed Kaycee.

"Okay now that, that's done, let's get to learning I Don't Mind by: Usher," Matt said.

After we made the video for I Don't Mind, Gabe and I decided to go to the movies together. Alone. Yay. I honestly am really excited to spend more time with him. I miss him so much.

• After the movies •

Gabe wanted to take me out for ice cream, so we went to get some ice cream. "Hi how may I help you?" The cashier asked.

"Hi can I have cookies and cream and she will have mint chocolate chip please?" Asked Gabe.

"Your total is $9.37" said the cashier. Gabe gave him a ten and said to keep the change.

"I can't believe you remember my favorite ice cream" I said.

"Well how can I forget. It's the only ice cream I would eat since you were gone" Gabe stated.

"20 questions?" Asked Gabe.

"Sure."