Chapter 1 - His Promise

April 23

It was a year now that Kyuhyun and Sungmin are still dating that was good, well they went to the mall to shop then after shoping they decided to eat while they were eating Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin Men, Sungmin eat so cute. Kyuhyun thought.

then Sungmin noticed that Kyuhyun was looking at him "Yah! Can you stop looking at me please It's getting on my nerves." Sungmin said. While blushing "Fine..." Kyuhyun agreed, then continue eating then the other people noticed those two they thought they might say nasty words but it was worng.

"Umma! Appa! Look their so cute together." A girl said then the parents agreed the heck...Everybody thinks that they look so cute. "Sungmin-ah, I will always love you I'll always stay with you forever and ever I won't leave you." Kyuhyun said it made Sungmin blush.

like his going to die because of the romantice words he just said. "Promise" Sungmin asked. "Promised." He replied. Then they look so happy. "Aaawww!!" Everybody were watching them doing while Sungmin and Kyuhyun were ingoring it.

"Sungmin-ah, Saranghae." Kyuhyun said with a sweet smile in his face "Saranghaeyo." Sungmin replied so sweet and cutely.

when they finished eating they head back home "Bye my little bunny." Kyuhyun said.

"Bye Bye Kyu~" He answered. They were so cute together then Kyuhyun went inside the car and drive away then Sungmin went inside the house.

But then...

Chapter 2 please :)