PROLOGUE

Every choice has consequences—but eighteen-year-old Amanda faces tougher choices than most. Light or darkness. She used to be a sweet, too innocent, she has a perfect family, and too gorgeous for her own good. Family outing became their favorite hobby going in and outside of the country, but one day the happy trip turns to be a tragedy that turns her life upside down. Her parents died, her brother and Amanda got kidnapped, and now her brother is facing between life and death, desperate to save her brother and being oblivious to different country she did the most dreadful choice that never ever crossed her mind, at least that what she thinks until she held the most wonderful thing happened in her life. Now Amanda lives at a small apartment, living paycheck to paycheck and working a couple of jobs. Amanda's no stranger in hiding her pain, she became tough and responsible.

Phillip lives anywhere he wants to live, he accepts no rules, he obeys no one, have a reputation for being cold, callous, and intimidating—and that suits him just fine and he's responsible to no one except manage his family's millions. Until he met Amanda at a wrong place, a wrong time and a wrong circumstances. Can Amanda share her past? Can Phillip accept and trust her? The in-between world where time had no power over reason.

Haisssttt~ Im no good in making prologue :3 :( :/