Dark (Niall Horan)

"Kat? Can you p-pick me up?" A drunk Susan slurred to me over the phone.

The girls decided to go clubbing again. I didn't want to go because we went last night, and I got really drunk, so I didn't go.

I drove over to the club, parked, and went in.

I saw a lot of people, and they stared at me.

I looked down to see that I was wearing short shorts, vans, and a white t. My red hair was down and straight, and I'm not wearing any make up.

I don't look that bad, do I? Oh well, I don't really care if I don't look that good.

I looked threw the crowd to find a tall girl with brown hair, brown eyes, and she's dancing with a guy with brown hair. I recognized the girl, she's Payge. I notice Susan at the bar making out with a guy that has black hair that's really up. He was shirtless, of course. When she's drunk, she gets what she wants.

Before I could make my way over to Payge, I felt someone grab my wrist, I turned around I see a guy with blonde hair, and irresistible blue eyes.

"Hello love." He smirked.

It was weird, he wasn't drunk like all of the other guys here.

"Hi." I smiled.

"What is a beautiful girl like you doing at a club like this?" He asked me.

"I'm looking for my friends." I said and I turned towards Payge.

Unfortunately, he had a good grip, and pulled me back to him.

"Lets dance, you can get them later." He whispered in my ear.

"I need to get them now." This kid is really getting on my nerves.

"No you don't." He wrapped his arms around me, and he had a pretty good grip.

"Let go!" I yelled at him.

"Fine, only if I get your name and number." The guy let go of me, but he grabbed my arm.

"My name is Kat." I told him, and he handed me his phone, and I put my number in it.

Am I out if my mind!? I just gave him my number!

"Thanks love, I'll text you later beautiful." He said.

"Before I go, what's your name?" I asked.

"Horan. Niall Horan." He said, and kissed my cheek.

I went to Payge, and broke her up with the guy.

"Kat! I was dancing with Liam!" She yelled at me.

"Sorry, but we have to go home." I said to her.

"But I don't want to go!" Payge whined.

"Oh well, little miss drunk, over there needs to come home, and I can't lose you here." I said to Payge, making her hate me.

Then the guy said, "Don't worry love, I'll text you later." To Payge and winked.

"Okay!" She said excitedly, and kissed his cheek.

We started walking to Susan and of course, she had to be with the guy.

"Come on, Susan." I said to her, ripping the love birds apart.

She glared at me, "No. I. Am. Not. Leaving." She was angry.

"Oh well, you're coming home with us." I said.

She sighed, "Fine, but one more kiss."

She said before kissing the guy one last time.