~7~

Harry's expression went from flirty and cute to tears forming in his eyes.

"Harry? I-I'm sorry if you don't want to see me again, I'll leave." I said to him, he probably doesn't want to see me.

He grabbed my wrist, pulled me towards him, and hugged me.

"How come you never tried to find me?" He whispered to me, his voice slightly cracking.

"He wouldn't let me." I whispered back to him.

He looked at me in the eyes, we have the same emerald green eyes.

"Where is he?" Harry's expression went from soft to upset.

"He's in Florida." I said quietly.

Harry let out an angry sigh, "Alright, as long as he's not here, I can keep you away from him."

"Okay, thanks, Harry."

"For what?" Niall's angry voice growled from behind me.

It startled me at first, making me jump a little.

"N-Niall, this is my brother, Harry. Harry, this is my boyfriend, Niall." I introduced them to each other.

"We know each other." Niall wouldn't look at me.

"So, my little sister is your girlfriend? The one who you told Louis to protect. I think that I can protect my own sister." Harry seemed angry.

The more I think about it, Niall is buff as hell, but Harry is even more built.

Niall sighed, "Fine, when I'm gone, she's your responsibility." Niall grabbed me by the waist, "We have some catching up to do." he started lightly pushing me away from Harry.

I waved to Harry and mouthed out, "Bye" to him and he did the same.

Niall went upstairs and into what looks like a master bedroom.

He closed the door, locked it, and turned to me, "What the hell was that!?" he threw his arms in the air.

"I-I-he's-and I-then you." was all I could get out.

I backed up and fell backwards on the bed, sitting up, I found Niall, his back facing me and his head resting on his arm that's on the wall.

"N-Niall?" I asked, keeping my distance.

He turned around and came towards me, I jumped back a little, then he sat next to me.

"I will never hurt you, you know that?" He grabbed my petite hands in his. "I love you, Kat, and I won't stop."

"Niall, I-" he put his finger on my lips before kissing them.

"I'm sorry, princess." He whispered before kissing me again.

"I-it's okay." I reassured to him.

Niall got up, angry again, "It's not okay. I don't want to hurt you, you're the one person that I need, but I'm selfish for using you to meet my greed, I don't want to hurt you."

"Niall, it's okay, I promise. I trust you." I gave him a warm smile.

"I don't trust myself." He mumbled quietly and sat next to me.