~3~

That night, Niall and I cuddled together while watching 'The Notebook."

I couldn't focus on the movie because of what happened at the park. Where did that guy even come from? Why wasn't Niall right behind me? Who is that guy? Why did he choose to pick on me? I already have Mark hunting me down, I don't need him too. I look at the shirtless Niall and see a cut on his chest. It looked new.

"Niall, what happened?" I asked him, looking into his eyes, then back at the cut.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine. You are more important than I am." Niall told me.

Before I could say anything, Niall rolled over, and was hovering over me. He kissed me making me loose my train of thought.

I swear he knows me like the back of his hand.

When we pulled away he went down like a push up and whispered in my ear, "If I'm going to far, tell me." Then he went back up.

Something's telling me that I am 100% ready. Another thing's telling me that I'm not ready at all.

Niall slipped off my top and kissed from my colarbone to my lips, seeing if I'll react to my soft spot.

I didn't react, instead I bit my lip so nothing would come out. Niall noticed, and kissed it harder until a soft moan came out.

He smirked, "You don't have to hide it from me." He softly said to me.

I pulled his necklace down towards me, and I kissed him roughly.

"Two can play at that game." I told him.

...

I woke up the next morning in Niall's arms. I'm in my pajamas. I don't remember changing. There's a lot of things I don't remember when I'm with Niall.

I carefully unwrapped myself from Niall's grip around my waist, slid out of bed, and went downstairs to make breakfast for everyone. I'm the only one awake, as always.

I just finished making the third pancake when Niall arrives in the kitchen. Only wearing boxers. I get a better look at his abs. They are toned! He must work out everyday!

But he doesn't if he's with me.

"Do you like what you see?" Niall smirks at my stare.

"Let me cook." I said going back to the pancakes, ignoring his comment.

Niall wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder while I'm making the pancakes.

He's distracting me and he knows it.

By the time breakfast is done, Susan and Zayn come down.

"Pancakes and bacon! My favourite!" Susan exclaimed.

Zayn smiled and kissed her from how "cute" she was.

"Where's Payge and Liam?" I asked her.

"Well, I heard lots of noises from their room." Zayn started, "And from your room I heard nothing, so you're good." Zayn said that with the straightest face.

Susan and I cracked up. Was he listening to us?

No, because Niall kept telling me that he loved me and that I was beautiful.

Anyways, when we finished breakfast, Payge and Liam decided to join us.

"Hello sleepy heads, have fun last night?" Zayn asked them, making all of us laugh while Liam and Payge stand there confused.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked them when I stopped laughing.

"Yeah." Payge simply stated.

Zayn smiled and whispered to us, "She slept well, so now we know that Liam's no good." Susan had tears in her eyes from how hard she was laughing.