Chapter 2: Edward the Knight

It was night, all the monsters were starting to come out and go hunting for people. Steve was still sitting but then a spider came and with a gang(Creepers, Skeletons, Zombie pigmen, Zombies, Wolves, etc). Steve heard the noise of the spider going up and down, the skeletons shooting their arrows at Steve, the Wolves barking out loud, Creepers trashing the world by committing suicide and Zombies following Steve. Steve made a run for it. He was constantly running and running but then ran out of breath. The Zombies were coming his way, with weird sounds coming out of their mouths. 

Then Steve ran into a mini house, which was made out of diamond. Steve quickly went in. The Zombies lost track of him. When Steve was in the house, he was wandering around to see what there was. But suddenly, the alarm went off 'INTRUDER ALERT!' then a knight came rushing downstairs to stop it by typing a code in. Then he turned around and looked at Steve. The knight asked who he was. 'Steve' he said with a miserable look on his face. The knight said his name was Edward the knight. 

Out of fear, Steve told Edward the whole story about him getting attacked by the monsters. Edward asked where he lived and Steve did not have a clue. Edward then found out he doesn't have a home and he needed help so Edward offered if he wanted to defeat the monsters with him. Steve was thinking what if he died,but then Edward showed his special chest.