Chapter 4

August POV
When i fully walked into the room she was curled up into a ball. I turned on the light so we could see better, and i walked over to the bed. I handed her a bag of chips and told her to eat them. She grabbed the chips and threw them at me, anger just took over me and I choked her and screamed "LOOK HERE BITCH YOUR GONNA EAT THESE CHIPS EVEN IF I HAVE TO FORCE THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT!!". She nodded her head and i let her go. I picked the chips up and handed them to her, and she started eating them while tears ran down her face.

Jasmine POV
By the time I finished the chips he already left the room. I started to look around the room, but I still couldn't find a way out. I tried and tried to get my legs untied but it wasn't working. I looked next to and saw a little pocket knife. I guess they forgot it was in there, but i tried my hardest to stretch and grab the knife but i couldn't reach it. After 4 tries i finally succeeded, I was so happy. I grabbed the knife and started to cut threw the rope, after what felt like 10 minutes I finally got my legs untied! I hopped off the bed and tried to open it but it was locked. I grabbed a bobby pin from the bun I had in my hair and started to pick the lock, a minute later I finally got it.
I slowly opened the door and peeked my head out the door and looked down both sides of the hallway, it was all clear so i ran down the hall as fast and quietly as I could until I heard voices coming my way. I ran the other direction from the voices and I finally found a window! I hurried and opened it as fast I could and climbed on the windowsill and crawled out the window. I took of running as fast as I could I didn't even know where I was but I didn't care. I was just so happy to get out of there.