Chapter 1

Jasmine POV
My name is Jasmine. I'm 17 years old and I live in Miami, Florida. I'm the only child and my parents died a couple months ago in a car accident. After they died I lost the house and had nowhere to go, so I started sleeping in the streets. One day, I was doing my daily walk around the neighborhood and a black van pulled up next to me. I looked back and started running down the street. The car started driving after me so I ran into a dark alley the car turned down the alley and sped at me with full speed. The car hit me and i fell hitting my head on the ground, next thing i know is I'm being picked up and threw into the back of the van before i fell unconscious. When I woke up my head was pounding so hard. Once my eyes adjusted I tried to take a look around me but everything was dark. I tried to get up only to find out my legs were tied to the bed. I heard someone messing with the doorknob so I scooted back against the wall and curled up into a ball as I heard the person walk in.

"Look at me". I heard a deep voice say. I'm not gonna lie his voice was soo sexy but i was too scared to look up. "What did I say!". He yelled as his voice boomed through out the small room we were in. I finally looked up at him. He was about 6", I couldn't really see his face since the room was still dark.

He turned on the light and gave me a bag of chips and told me to eat them. I took the chips and threw them at him. He got angry and choked me, my heart rate started to speed up as I struggled to breathe. "LOOK HERE BITCH YOUR GONNA EAT THESE CHIPS EVEN IF I HAVE TO FORCE THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT!!" He yelled. I nodded my head and he let me go. I was still struggling to get my breath under control. He picked the chips up and gave them to me, I started to eat them as tears ran down my face. All I could think about is when the hell am I getting out of here.