Chapter 2

August Pov

My name is August and I work for the biggest drug lord in Flordia. I'm 18 and I live with my mom. My dad was a deadbeat so I really don't know him. I know some of you are probably wondering why I kidnapped Jasmine, I kidnapped her because her cousin killed my bosses son and he told me to kidnap her to find out where he cousin may be.

At first I didn't wanna do this but I'll do whatever I have to do to make my money. Living the fast life isn't easy, you have to constantly be ready for whatever may come your way. That's the reason I don't really get into relationships because in the game they'll come after your loved ones to fuck with you.

But anyway after I found Jasmine I started following her and she ran into a alley and I followed her and started speeding up. I tried to slow down but I couldn't and I hit her and she fell down. I hurried up and put her in the back of the van and took her to where my boss told me to take her. I tied her to the bed and locked the door so she couldn't leave. I left her in the room overnight, I went to check on her the next morning and she was already up. When I got a good look at her, she was bad as fuck I'm not even gonna lie.