02

Kommissar goes down to the lobby of the apartments and quickly cleans up her face in the toilets on the way. She sits on the red chairs that face the entrance door, not knowing where to go. She sees someone from a few meters away that she recognised. They were just given the keys to a new apartment, "The neighbours moved out didn't they, who's moving in?" She thought. As they got closer she saw that it was Beca. Kommissar began to get nervous, she had butterflies and she was happy. Kommissar looked down to see she was holding mascara covered tissues she had used to wipe her face. She was going to stash them away in her pocket before Beca saw, but it was too late. Kommissar looked up and saw Beca right in front of her. "Tiny maus",she sniffled. "Ugh, it's you... Hey can you show me where apartment 10G is?" Said Beca. Kommissar was a little upset after Beca seemed annoyed that she had bumped into her. She walked into the elevator and told Beca to hurry up, she had somewhere she needed to be. She had no where she needed to be.

In the elevator Kommissar couldn't keep her eyes off of Beca. Her beauty asonished Kommissar. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach when she even thought off her. Beca caught a glimpse of Kommissar staring. "Do you mind?" Beca said.
Kommissar blushes.
"Im just counting up the endless imperfections" Kommissar lied.

*DING* The elevator had stopped and Beca followed Kommissa onto the hallway.
"Apartment 10G"
"Thanks for bringing me up here" Beca said.
"Whatever tiny maus"

Becca walked into her apartment and Kommisar when back into the lobby. She had been in the lobby for hours thinking about Beca. She couldnt get her off her mind. It was getting late and the owner of the apartment building told Kommisar if she isnt going to stay here she had to leave. It was raining heavily outside but Kommissar had to go. She didnt want to risk anything with Pieter or make anything worse.

Kommissar sat out in the rain and began to cry. Thinking of Pieter and Becca overwhelmed her. She had no where to stay and no one to go to. She was scared and alone. Meanwhile Beca was sat at the window with a glass of wine and some left over chinese food, she noticed Kommissar out there crying. Beca ran down to the lobby and out the doors to Kommissar.
"Kommi, come in side, to my appartment"
Kommissar looked up and saw her in the moonlight. She was perfect. Kommissar didnt hesitate to get up and follow Beca to her room.

In the elevator, Beca wrapped her arms round Kommissar. She was shaking and shivering from the cold. Beca wasnt letting go anytime soon and Kommissar didnt want her too.

When they got into Becas appartment, Beca asked Kommisar why she was outside crying.
"What? I wasnt crying! Kommissar never cries! It was the rain!"
Becca chucked, "yeah, yeah"
Kommissar blushed and her teeth chattered.
"You can stay the night, you dont look like you have anywhere to go considering you were outside" Beca grinned.
"I enjoy the rain" Kommissar lied again.
"I dont think i have anything for you to wear, your so tall...Ah! Here, this jumper is way too big for me go and get changed in the bathroom its right over there"

Kommissar took the clothes into the bathroom and got changed as quick as she could, she wanted to spend as much time with Beca as she could.
"Where should i put my wet clothes?"  Kommissar shouted.
"Just hang them over the shower pole".

Kommissar went into the bed room where Beca was. Beca only wore a vest and underwear. Kommissar had dreamt of this moment.

"Come on in Kommi", Beca gestured Kommissar to the bed.

Kommissar made her way to the bed admiring Becas beauty as she got closer. She was quite the entire the night.

Just as Kommissar was drifting to sleep, Beca got closer to her and cuddled up to her. Beca held Kommissar tight. Kommi blushed and began to feel excited and happier than she had ever been before.

Beca came close to Kommissar's ear and whispered, "I like you Kommi"