06

"alright beca. go take violet to the neighbours for me please."

beca didnt really hesitate and hurried out the door to their neighbours. they didnt hesitate to take her in, they were close friends with the pair.

kommissar stood and hopped on her left leg into the bathroom, pain flooded her entire body but she needed to clear her wound. it wasnt so bad, but the pain was rather unbearable. she turned on the shower and put the pressure low, rinsing out her wound. she winced for a moment but it soon felt soothing. once it was cleaned, she wrapped it in a bandage from the first aid kit that was in the cabinet.

kommissar stepped out the bathroom with messy hair, looking down at pieter laid on the floor. beca walked in shortly.

"w-what do we do?"

beca seemed more in shock than the injured kommi, she was shaking.

"call the cops, tell them he attacked me and ill clean up the mess. what i did was in defence. nothing will happen."

she breathed her words out, the last part merely for herself. she knew if she had killed pieter she wasnt going to get away with it. she wasnt going to get away with injuring him.

beca did as she asked and called the cops. telling them exactly what happened from her perspective, whilst kommissar cleared the bloody sheets.

the police came rather quickly. soon the apartment complex turned into a crime scene. kommissar got questioned, beca did, most of the neighbours did. pieter was taken away and rushed into an ambulance. the damage to pieters chest was major. but will kommissar get away with what she did?

-----------
an.  ok im sorry this chapter is short like the previous one. its 4am and im updating my books for you. i have a headache too.