05

"We need to get you to the hospital, we need to call the police!" Beca shouts at her
"NO! We are not calling the police!"
"Why?!"
"I think I killed Pieter..."

(this is continued from a draft)

"w-what?" beca stuttered, she never thought it wouldve gone this far.

"it was in defence! i didnt even mean to, it was an accident." kommissar spoke quickly, hoping beca wouldnt be scared of her.

the brunette shouted over chloe who was down the hall. she was visiting for the week and was going to stay with beca.
beca passed over violet to her trusted friend chloe and told her to take her somewhere. kommissar was surprised to hear the voice of the old enemy behind the door.

kommissar winced at the pain as she touched the edge of her wound. she had no idea what to do, should she call the cops? go to the hospital? what about pieter. she couldnt leave him there, was he dead? alive? many questions flooded her mind and all she wanted to do is sleep and hope it was a dream. but unfortunately it wasnt.

___________________
sorry this is a short chapter, the next will be extra long. im currently on holiday with my family and i dont want to stay in my room all day. the stories will be updated asap. comment what you would like to see happen in this story. thank you loves.