0.1

Warning , sexual content , swearing , violence and age gap. 

Frankie's P.O.V

"Is it still okay if Calum comes for dinner?" I asked my mum. She nodded and I kissed her cheek. "Thank you!" I skipped off back upstairs. My mum had finally agreed to let my boyfriend Calum come for dinner tonight.My dad was out somewhere. So it was just him , me and my mum. Anyway  it wasn't the first time he was meeting my parents.

The last time they met him , Calum whispered something to me and lets just say that neither of my parents were supposed to hear it. Well it turns out that Calum isn't very good at whispering because both of my parents heard it. My dad started yelling and they both kicked him out. I had been trying ever since then to get my parents to let him come back and they finally both agreed. 

I walked into my room and decided on what to wear. I picked out and thin black dress that had a lace top and sleeves. It reached mid-thigh. I also picked out my nicest black , lace bra and underwear. You know just to make Calum happy. I slipped them on and walked over to my bed. I sat down and started scrolling through my phone. I got a text from Calum. I quickly pressed on the message and began reading.

From - Cal ;) 

Can I come over a bit earlier? I'm hard and I need my baby girl to do something about it... ;)

I smirked at his text and quickly replied.

To - Cal ;)

Of course you can.... see you soon ;)

I placed my phone back down and walked down stairs. "Mum!" I yelled as I walked into the kitchen. Her head spun around. "What Frankie?! I swear you are the loudest 16 year old ever." I chuckled. "Calum is coming over a bit earlier." She nodded and sighed. "I still don't like you seeing him." I sighed and sat down on a chair. "Why?" She walked over and sat next to me. "I don't know. I think its the age thing. You know with him being 19 and you being 16." 

We were interrupted by a knock at the door. I stood up. "Its only three years mum. You are acting like its like 12 years." I laughed. "Oh and where is Dad? I haven't seen him in a few days." She wiped her head. "We will talk later." I shrugged it off and walked to the door. I pulled it open to see Calum stood on the door step. "Hello  gorgeous." He smirked before leaning down and kissing me. After a minute I pulled away. "Hello handsome." 

Calum chuckled. "Mum! We will be upstairs , call us when dinner is ready!" I didn't wait for a response , I simply grabbed Calum's hand and dragged him up the stairs. I pulled him into my room and he quickly locked the door. "Lets get this dress off." Calum smirked , rubbing his hands together as he walked closer to me. I smirked at him. He grabbed the bottom of my dress and pulled the whole thing up and over my head. I heard him groan as he dropped my dress on the floor.

Calum pushed me backwards onto the bed and started kissing down my neck and chest. "So fucking sexy." He murmured as he neared the top of my bra. He pushed himself up. "I don't think you will be needing this." I arched my back as Calum slipped his hand round and unclasped my bra.I pulled my arms out and threw it across my room. "So fucking beautiful." He whispered before leaning back down.  

His teeth connected with my nipple and he started pulling. I moaned out his name. "Shh Baby. We have to be quiet. Your mum is down stairs and she hates me enough.She'd kill me if she found out what we were doing." I nodded and he smirked at me. "Such a good girl. So obedient." I smirked. "Glad I can make you happy." He went to lean back down before I stopped him. "You have done enough for me. Its my turn now." Calum climbed off of me and sat on the edge of my bed.