0.8

Frankie's P.O.V.

"I'm going to change." I announced as we walked into the hallway. Michael still had a smirk on his face from the comment that was made a moments earlier. He nodded and I made my way to my room. I took of my skirt and shirt and pulled on a pair of sweat pants and a tight black vest top. I tied my hair up in a pony tail and made my way back down stairs. "Are you getting changed to?" I asked Michael as I entered the living room. 

"I guess so." He replied , looking down at the clothes he was wearing. "I'll be right back." He walked past me and up the stairs. I sat on the couch and clicked onto my netflix and started scrolling through the films. Michael jogged back down stairs. He was wearing some sweat pants that hung low on his waist and no shirt. "Its rude to stare." I snapped out of my daze to see Michael smirking at me again. 

I looked at the TV. "What film should we watch?" "Lets watch The Breakfast Club!" Michael announced sitting on the couch next to me. I nodded. "Sure." I clicked on the film and waited for it to start. We were about half way through when I felt a bit sleepy. I drifted off into a sleep and I can say now. My dream was very nice.

I swung my leg over Michael's lap so I was straddling him. I started to run my hand up and down his chest and he let out a throaty moan. I smirked before attaching my lips to his. Michaels hands moved straight to ass. He started to kneed my ass before rising his hands and swiftly removing my shirt. I was quickly snapped awake when I heard yelling. I sighed. "At the good fucking part to." I whispered to myself before going up stairs.

When I reached the top of the stairs , I could make out the voices that were yelling. It was mum and Michael. Their bedroom door was shut so I walked up and knocked on it slightly. A few seconds later the door was thrown open and Michael was stood there. "What do you need?" He snapped. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What's going on?" He moved out of the way and let me into the room. 

My mum was stood by the closet shoving her clothes into a bag. "Are you fucking leaving us?!" I yelled at her. Her head snapped around before she nodded. "Michael is going to get full custody of you." I ran my hands through my hair. "So you are just going to up and leave us for another man?!" I yelled again. She nodded before looking down. She dropped her bag on the floor before walking over to me. She opened her arms and tried to hug me but I slapped her arm away.

"Don't touch me." I stood back behind Michael. "So is this my house now?" Michael asked. "Yes." My mum replied. "The paperwork will be here in a few days. All you need to do is sign it and then the house will be yours and you will have full custody of Frankie." I rolled my eyes. I stormed out of the room and back down stairs. I threw myself on the couch and buried my face into a pillow as I heard them coming down stairs. 

"Frankie come here." I took my face out of the pillow and looked up to see Michael stood by the door with a look of sympathy on his face. I got up and walked over to him. "Say goodbye to your mum."   I looked at her. "Goodbye." She sighed and opened the front door. I watched her walk down the path and get into a car. She waved as the car pulled off. I simply slammed the door shut and went back to the couch. I placed my head in my hands and let a few tears slip down my cheek.

I felt the couch dip beside me. Michael placed his hand on my back and moved it up and down. I looked up. "I just don't get why she would do this." I sobbed. Michael sighed. "Lets just forget about her. Its you and me now." I smiled at him as he wiped away my tears with his thumb. "Lets finish this movie." Michael clicked play on the movie and it started to play. I was sat with my knees huddled up to my chest and before I knew it Michael had grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. 

"Lets cuddle." He wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his chest. "I'm going to order pizza once the film has finished." "Okay." Michael continued to rub my back for the whole movie. It was extremely comforting and I wished he would do it forever. Before I knew it the film was over and Michael was ordering pizza for dinner. "Okay thanks mate." I heard him say before he cut his phone off and sat down next to me. 

"What were you dreaming about earlier?" He asked out of the blue. I shrugged. "Why?" He smirked. "Because you said my name." I widened my eyes. "I was having an argument with you and you wouldn't leave me alone afterwards. I was saying your name because you were annoying me." Nice , cover up Frankie. Michael rolled his eyes. "Sure whatever." He winked at me and I blushed. We were interrupted by a knock on the door. 

Michael grabbed his wallet off the side and walked to the door. I watched the pizza guy hand him over a box and Michael gave him some money in return. "Dinner's ready!" He yelled as he walked back into the living room. I chuckled before grabbing the box and pulling it open. "Someone's hungry." Michael laughed. I looked at him. "Many stressful things have happened today. It's called stress eating so don't sass me punk." I responded waving my finger around. Michael laughed before tucking into some pizza , himself.

----skip eating---

I looked up at the clock. "Michael its almost 11." I sighed. Michael looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "I thought you said you were only calling me Michael when we were out together." I looked at him before rolling my eyes and shaking my head. "Okay then. Daddy its almost 11." He snapped is fingers. "Lets get to bed." I switched the TV off and walked past Michael up the stairs. I walked to my bedroom door and kicked it open. I turn around and quickly hugged Michael. "Goodnight." 

He  furrowed his eyebrows. "Where are you going?" He asked. I gave him a confused look."I'm going to get into bed." He shook his head. "Come sleep with me tonight. We have both had a stressful day and frankly I need a cuddle. I don't know about you but I really need one." I laughed before following him into what was now his room. He threw back the covers and I climbed in. "Do you mind if I take my sweat pants off?" I immediately shook my head.

He smiled before nodding his head and letting his sweat pants fall to the floor. I looked him up and down before rubbing my eyes. He climbed into bed next to me. "Night baby girl." He kissed my head and threw his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I laid there tossing and turning for a while before Michael asked what was wrong. "I'm really hot. I'm going to get an oversized shirt from my room." "Just get one of mine out of the closet." Michael said.

I climbed out of bed and opened the closet door. I grabbed a black Iron Maiden shirt and threw it on the bed. I took of my tank top and let my sweat pants fall to my ankles. I kicked them off and put Michaels shirt on before climbing back into bed. Michaels hand gripped my hip and he pulled me closer to him. Our faces were only a few centimetres apart. "Goodnight baby girl." I smiled at him. "Goodnight daddy." Michael got a bit closer to me. He pressed a kiss onto my head and then moved his lips to my ear. 

"You look really hot in my clothes."