0.4

Frankie's P.O.V.

My alarm went off around 6:30.I grabbed my phone and turned off the alarm before reading the good morning text I had received from Calum. I climbed out of bed and walked downstairs only wearing one of Calum's shirts.

I jogged down the stairs and straight into the kitchen. I expected to see my mum sat at the table as usual but instead I saw Michael. "Oh hey Mich- I mean Dad." I interrupted myself. I looked down to see he was only wearing his boxers. "Oh Good morning Frankie." He smiled at me. I walked over to the cupboard to see what cereal we had. I bent down and heard Michael groan.

I turned around and furrowed my eyebrows. He quickly looked away from me and placed his hand on his lap. I then remembered that I was wearing one of Calum's shirts and no shorts. Well this was awkward. I quickly grabbed some cereal and poured it into a bowl. I poured in some milk , grabbed a spoon and sat at the table with Michael.

"Where's mum?" I asked taking a bite of my breakfast. "Oh she had to go to work early." I sighed. "Great now I have to walk to school." Michael shook his head. "No , I'll take you." I smiled at him. "Thanks." He returned the smile before standing up from the table. 

I started scrolling through my phone and giggled at a message from Calum. I then noticed a bulge appearing in Michael's boxers. I think I just gave my step-father a boner. I smirked to myself as I took my bowl to the sink. I ran back upstairs and grabbed my clothes for the day.

I slipped on a light pink skater skirt and a white crop top that had princess written across it. Then I pulled on some white knee high socks that had little bows on each side. Finally I pulled on my white converse and brushed my hair. I applied some eye liner and a little bit of blush before grabbing my bag and running down stairs. 

"I'm ready." I announced appearing in the kitchen. Michael was just putting on his shoes. He looked up and bit his lip. "O-Okay." He stuttered. I smirked to myself again , knowing the effect that I had on a 28 year old man. He got up and grabbed his keys before pulling the door open and walking to his car. 

The drive was silent , apart from the low murmur of some Good Charlotte song coming from his speakers. Michael pulled up at my school and I climbed out. Before I ran off to find Calum , I stuck my head back into the car. "Thanks for the ride Daddy!" I chirped. I watched Michael stiffen at the term Daddy. It slipped out. He smiled at me. 

I shut the door and smirked to myself as I now knew that he could possibly have a daddy kink. I spun around and scanned the courtyard until I saw Calum and my two best friends stood by the doors. I ran over. "Hey!" Calum spun around and looked me up and down before smirking. "Well don't you look pretty today." 

He leant down and gave me a quick kiss before pulling away. I hugged both of my best friends. "How was your weekend Lukey?" I asked. He smirked at me. "Well I got laid and.." He paused. "And thats about it." We all laughed before the bell went. The only bad part about school was that I had none of my classes with the boys because they were in a higher year. 

Calum grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers as we walked to my locker. I put in the combination and grabbed out my history book. "I have to go. I'm going to be late for class." Calum smirked at me again. "My little goody two shoes." He brushed some hair out of my face before giving me a kiss. "I have to go." I murmured against his lips.

He nodded before pulling back. "Have a good day. See you at lunch." I turned around and started to walk off. Calum quickly slapped my ass. I turned around and gasped. He just shrugged and chuckled slightly. I blew him a quick kiss and started my horrific journey to my history class.

Michael's P.O.V.

"Thanks for the ride Daddy!" I stiffened. I loved how that word just fell from her mouth. I quickly smiled. I watched her shut the door and run over to some boy. He leant down and gave her a kiss. Oh how I wish that was me. (A/N 1D AF) I reversed my car and drove back to Sara's house. She had recently given me a key so when I arrived I slipped it in the lock and just walked inside.

I know this was wrong but I had a hard on. It was just her small , pure mouth saying the word Daddy. It just did something to me. I walked upstairs to Sara's room before getting rid of my clothes and climbing into her bed. I stroked myself a few times before pulling my erection out of my boxers.

I started pumping my hand up and down my length and just imagining Frankie saying Daddy. I imagined what I wanted to do to her. How she would moan when I gave her pleasure. I eventually came into my hand. I pulled my boxers back up before walking to the bathroom and washing my hands.

I felt really guilty that I had told Sara that I loved her. I honestly did. Its just... I was more attracted to her sixteen year old daughter and there was nothing I could do about it. 

Sara's (The mum) P.O.V.

I glanced down at the paper work on my desk and then back up at my boss. He was extremely attractive but he was married and I had Michael. Now that I think about it , I don't really know what I was thinking with Michael. He is a boy. I need a man. I need someone who can do things properly. 

I got up from my desk and walked past my boss. Swaying my hips a little. "Sir I need to talk to you in private. " I turned around and watched him stand up from the chair he was sitting in. He followed me into his office. "So what do you need to talk about?" He asked. I walked to his desk and turned around. 

"I wanted to ask about your wife." He looked confused. "Oh-um. My wife and I are divorced. I just haven't taken my wedding ring off yet." I smirked. "Fantastic." He furrowed his eyebrows."What do you mean fantastic?" I walked up to him. "Well since you are not married , it would then make it okay if I did this." I grabbed his tie and pulled his face towards mine before smashing my lips into his.

Michael immediately left my mind.

A/N

OOH... So Frankie's mum cheated on Michael....some bitch gonna get cut. No one cheats on Michael Clifford... swiftly moving on.. Like Comment and Vote <3 Love you guys.