Human!Balloon Boy x Reader x Human! Puppet

You were sitting in the office, bored out of your mind. None of the animatronics were moving, the only ones trying to get to you were Balloon Boy and The Puppet. You got so bored, you fell asleep. So you couldn't keep winding up the music box and Balloon Boy and the Puppet come into the office. "Hey Puppet~", BB said. "Hi~ Want to you wanna do with her?", Puppet said. At this time, you started to wake up. "Hmmm?" "Oh! She's waking up!", .BB said. You woke up with them about an inch away from your face. "Ahhh!", you screamed and fell backwards. "Oh no! I'm sorry!", BB said. Puppet picked you up and put you back into the chair. "W-why h-haven't y-y-you k-killed m-m-me y-yet?", you asked. "Oh dear, we're not going to kill you. That was never our intention in the first place.", Puppet said. You were confused; If they weren't here to kill you, why were they there? "You must be wondering why we're here. Simply, we're both highly fond of you~", Puppet said. You blushed. "Yeah, you're very pretty~", BB said. The 6 A.M. bell rang. "Awwww...I guess we'll see you tomorrow night~", BB said. "Yes, goodbye dear~", Puppet said. They left, leaving you alone to think about everything that just happened. Then, you smiled. You got up and left with that smile on your face.