Human!Golden Freddy x Reader x Human!Freddy

You were the newest night watch, and it was your third night. Of course by now you knew that the animatronics could become human and were used to Bonnie and Chica moving around, but you weren't used to Freddy moving. But that's exactly what he was doing, but the really strange part was that Bonnie and Chica hadn't moved at all. Not even Foxy moved, and he moved almost all night long usually. At the moment, Freddy was standing at the right door, but there was banging on the left door, which was weird because none of the other animatronics were moving. Which had you scared to say in the least. Then of course the building had to be an complete bitch, because the power went out. The doors opened, there stood Freddy on the right, and a guy that looked almost exactly like him on the left, but he had blonde hair instead of brown hair like Freddy. You were confused, the guy on the phone didn't say anything about Freddy not being the only bear animatronic. "Hello, dear y/n~ It would seem as if I finally got to you~", said Freddy. "Actually brother, we both got to her~", said the Freddy look-alike. "W-who are y-you?", you said. "Oh dear! Were are my manners? I'm Golden Freddy~", said Golden Freddy. "My dear, has the appearance of my brother confused you?", said Freddy. "Y-yeah... The g-guy from t-the phone d-didn't say a-anything about a G-golden Freddy....", you said. "How dare he forget to mention me!", said Golden Freddy. "Now now brother, we can get him later. But right now, we should focus on dear y/n here~", said Freddy. "True, very true~", said Golden Freddy. "Now, we need to explain why my brother has made an appearance. He is here because no one has made it this far for a very long time~", said Freddy. "Indeed, so that makes you special y/n, and I wanted to give you a special visit~", said Golden Freddy. "A-are you g-going to k-kill me?", you said. "Oh heavens no! Why would we kill someone so beautiful and special~", said Golden Freddy. "Exactly, which is why instead we are going to give you a special treat~", said Freddy. "For being such a good girl~", said Golden Freddy.

And I'm gonna end it there. I'll make a lemon to go with this if I can get enough votes, views, and comments asking for a second part. Which probably ain't gonna happen. XD Oh well~

RavenTheMysterious out~