Human!Mangle x Reader Lemon

A/n: This is my first lemon. I changed the way Mangle talks in this one. This is for my sister. IF YOU DON'T LIKE LEMONS, THEN DON'T READ OR COMMENT MEAN STUFF! Hope ya like it sorella~

You were spinning around in the chair in the office, waiting for something to happen. But for some odd reason, the only animatronic moving was Mangle. Who was currently hanging on the ceiling, then he came down and changed into his human form. "H-h-hello, y-y-y/n.", Mangle said. "H-hello, Mangle...", you said. "A-a-a-re y-yo-u s-car-ed of m-me?",Mangle asked. "Y-yeah...", you said. "Wh-y y-yo-u k-k-kn-ow I'm n-not go-ing to hu-rt y-ou.", Mangle said. "Sorry, but after being stalked all week by the others, I'm just really scared.", you said. "O-k but yo-u h-ha-ve to p-p-pay fo-r i-t.", Mangle said as he smirked. "What do you mean?", you asked. "Y-ou n-e-ed t-to b-e pu-n-nished~", Mangle said. You blushed because of the look on his face. You already knew what he meant, you just wanted to confirm it by him saying it. "S-ee y-ou al-re-ady k-know wh-what I'm t-al-king ab-out~", Mangle said. You blushed even more. "Are you really sure that you want to do something like that with me?", you asked. "O-of co-ourse. Y-you're bea-uti-ful. W-wha-t g-uy wo-ul-dn't w-want to f-f-f-fuck y-ou?", Mangle asked. Your face looked like it was going to explode. "R-really?", you asked. Mangle sighed. "I gu-ess I-i'll h-ave to sh-ow y-you.", Mangle said. He then picked you up and put your back on the table, then climbed up above you. He started to kiss down you neck, looking for your sweet spot. "A-ah~" He heard your moan, and started to lick and bite that spot, until he left a bruise. "Th-ere, n-now e-ve-ry-one k-knows th-at yo-u a-re m-mine~", Mangle said. You thought for a second, then smirked. He was confused about why you were smirking, that is until you flipped both of you to where he was under you. You kissed down his neck, and when you found his sweet spot, you licked and bit it like he did. "Now everyone can see that you're taken~", you said. He looked up at you and smirked, then flipped you both over again. "Y-yes a-a-and n-ow the re-al f-fun b-be-gins.", Mangle said. At this point, you didn't want to wait. So you let him do as he pleased to you. "Ah, Mangle~" He got really turned on when you moaned his name. "S-ay it a-again." "Mangle~" You felt something poking you thigh, you looked and saw the huge bluge in his pants. You rubbed it. "Someone's excited~" "NGH!" You rubbed a little harder, then slide your hand into his pants and boxers, and started pumping his member. "AH! Y/N! NGH, HARDER!" You had to admit, that turned you on alot. "Mangle.... Please just fuck me already." "O-ok, bu-ut af-ter I-i g-get y-your b-body re-ady." He then started to finger you, then he positioned himself. He looked down at you, asking if you were ready. You nodded, and he slide in gently. You cried out softly, and had tears in you eyes. He kissed them away and whispered sweet nothings in your ear. After a minute or two you nodded an ok, and he started to thrust, slowly at first. Then he sped up, till his thrust where almost animalistic. You felt a knot begin to form in you stomach, then it snapped and you came all over his member. He started to thrust a little faster, then pulled out and came on you stomach. "That.... was amazing.", you said. He nodded, then helped you up and put your clothes back on. Then the bell rang. "W-well, I-i'll s-ee y-ou to-mo-rr-ow. B-bye.", Mangle said. You then thought to yourself, BEST NIGHT EVER!~