Chapter 3

After 8 years

Harry's P.O.V
It was time to return home and I was excited ,I get to see my mother and family after so many years.Not to mention Annabella my best friend,I wonder how she looks now?

I arrived at the airport and stood there, when the cold breeze reached my cheeks all my childhood memories came back.

HolmesChapel we have met again.It was all foggy and magical when I stepped out side holding both suitcases in one hand.

A small figure stopped infront of me with the smile that I have grew to love....my dear mother Anne.

"Harry you grew up."She hugged me.

"You too mom."I smiled.

"Sassy little thing I see."She pulled away still tearing.

"My baby is back."She whipped her tears

"Sure am."I said.

"Lets get to the car."She gestured and I walked behind her.

We both got into her silver beauty and she started to drive.

"There is so much to catch on."She said all preppy

"I know...College was an adventure."I said and we laughed

"I mean it my lawyer boy."She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Mom."I whined at my immature mother.

"Harry Edward Styles."She threatened like she used to do when I was little.

"Never gets old."She smiled and parked in front of the same crimison wooden house.

"Home sweet home."I said as we got out of the car.

The place has changed but not in a bad way.Tulips were everywhere around the house.

"She planted them."Mom smiled as she opened the door

And I know who she means....Annabella

When we entered,the house was much vivid and colorful yet simple.I looked around and my mom notices my actions

"She isn't here you know."Mom said

"Where is she?"I asked
.
.
.
.

{Third person}

There she was sweet and small Annabella.She was kneeling down with her knee lengh blue skirt brushing the ground as she whipped the Cross statue in the church clean.

Her dark midnight hair was falling to her face covering her innocent big green eyes.She pushed it back and continued to clean.

"Annabella,dear you can leave now you have been cleaning since the morning."The old Father said.

"Excuse me our father but I shall not leave untill I make sure that the place that connects people to their God is ready."She smiled and stood up placing a red tulip on each chair.

"Doesn't it connect you too to God?"He asked.

"Anyplace where his love and care is,connects me to my Lord."She answered warmly.

Annabella is know 16 and she had a brain of a wise woman,her only interest was making the world a better place and planting smiles on each face she stumbles into ,she cleaned the church and helped the Father there.No one understood her look into life.

After Annabella finished cleaning she said her goodbyes to the Father and went home.It was now ten at night but Anne knew that Annabella will be late everyday.As the sixteen year old walked she took a turn into a small neighborhood wih a small bag in her hand.She knocked on a door left the bag and ran away.An old woman opened the door and took the bag to see it filled with bread and beans.

Annabella would always do that because she knew how poor that lady was and that she had many kids.She continued her way to her house not knowing that a guest has been waiting for her.
.
.
.
.

Harry's P.O.V

Mom told me about Annabella and her usual chores.I have to admit that I was surprised that the little girl I left turned to be such a confident and kind teenager.

The door knob was turned and a tall girl with the same green eyes that left a hole in my heart entered.

"Harry?"She breathed in.

"Annabella."I smiled and hugged her.

Only I should have known that a smile is worth a million promise..Oh Annabella