4. Birthday Girl

"Lesley! Oh my beautiful turd!" My mom and lil brother giggled. I groan and throw a pillow at them. "Go away!" I was so tired from all the shopping yesterday it wasnt funny, plus i wanted the dream to never end.."Les its your b day you gotta come eat you breakfast and get you present i got you!" And with that she walked out of my room

After i finish my bathroom duties, i pull out one of the outfits Sam got me yesterday. I plug in my curling 'Wand' and let it heat up while i pull on my hipsta please crop top and high waisted shorts and some black Vans. I put my phone on the IHome and let 'Figure 8' by ellie golding play as i sing along.

I walk downstairs to find a plate FULL of bacon, another with busquits, and a pot of sausuge gravy. "MOM!! MY FAV." I scream as i sit down to devore the delicous meal my mom made. "Ha your welcome honey. Oh! Let me get your present!" She runs to her room while i finish my tasty meal. She walks back in with a big envolope. "Ok so i know how much you love one direction...so.." She hands my it and i tear it open to reaveal 2 1st row tickets to one directions concert tomorrow! I scream. "OMG MOM I CANT BELIEVE THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU AHHH IM CALLING SAM!!" "Honey that extra ticket is for Sam..but make sure she doesnt try and or attack or eat the curly haired one!" "Mom...hes with louis ive already explained this!" When she pulls up in the driveway i run out and hop in her car and grin like a fucking idiot.

"Um..Les ur making that face again.." She smiles. "How much do you love me?" I ask. She looks at me crazy then i hand her the tickets and she screams. "OMG YOUR MOMS THE BEST!!!" I chuckles and we start off for school.

When we get there Trent is waiting in his usaual spot for me but when i get out his mouth drops. See i have a problem..my thighs a not model material so i think im fat but these made me look HOT! The football team walks by and Parker whistles. "Hey think you wanna hang out tonight?" I laugh. Ever since the 6th grade i hated his gut! In fifth grade we were so close we started calling each other brother and sister. but he started dating this one bitch and she hated me and so ever since we've been enimies. "Buzz off you idiot." I say and walk by swaying my hips with my arm around Sam and my other friend Jess's shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im posting more later so be ready!! thankz once again

~NiallersPrincess100