3. Shopping

"What about this?" Sam asked for the 100th time if the outfit looks good on her. "Yes!" I groan. Shes perfect. Beach blonde hair, curves girls would die for, big tits, and big butt, perfect blue eyes, perfect tan, pefect smile. Shes barbie! She hates it when people say that cause when she was little she was chunky and all guys hated her but now they chase her and she laughs at them. "Are you sure it doesnt make me look fat?" "Sam, you are beautiful! no it doesnt!" I say scrowling threw twitter.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Hazza and Boobear are mad at each other...uhohhhh #Larry is upset!! AHHHH lol

I laugh at the tweet. Ever since 'Larry' rumors where spred Liam ships them. (A/N dont hate i ship larry!!) I slide my phone in my pocket and grab a pair of high waisted shorts with a 'Hipsta Please' sweat shirt/crop top. "This!! I want it Sam!" I squeal. "Go try it on!"

I walk out looking hot! It looks so good on me! "Girlllll u look sexaaaayyyy!!!" Sam screams and i laugh as i walk back in the dressing room and peal it off.

I walk out and pay then we leave. She dropped me off at my house. Mom and Jake are at his soccer game so the house is mine!!

I walk upstairs and change into my soft shorts and a tank top and flop on my bed when i get lost in my dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i know it sucks but i wanted to get that out of the way!! thankz

~NiallersPrincess100