Chapter 4

~~Ryuu's POV~~

"Oh my will you please remove your feet from my desk kuro-kun." Cross asks me in a polite way hmmmm. He did use manners I guess, better then most people. But on the other hand he laughed at me for no reason. I put my finger to my chin so it looks like I'm debating my options in my head. In reality I just don't want to go to class, so I'm not immature I'm just thinking ahead HAH!

"No." I respond simply in monotone with a straight face void of all emotions. I'm bored of him he can only be so entertaining. "Haiiiii Silvers what's your name.~" I look at the silver dude wow maybe hes he silver surfer from fantastic four. He does have fantastic skin. Hmmm. Wait there's a - "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR BEUTIFUL SKIN WHY PUT A HUNTERS TATOO ON IT!!!! WHYYYYY!!!!" I jump out and practically scream at him whilst shaking his shoulders. heheh maybe I took it a tad to far.

I look at yu-chan and kana-chan to see them both sweat dropping oh well no one ever said they had to listen to me. Wait a second silvers mouth is moving. Sh!t has he been talking this whole time. Am I meant to be listening!! what do I do what do I do?!?!?! STOP!!! First step is to stop talking to myself. Wait doesn't that have a flaw because I have to talk to myself to make step two. why is the world so hard??

My thoughts are cut of when I hear chuckling in the background. I peer round silver with a curious look plastered on my face. hmm its kana-chan again. WAIT! He can read my thoughts. God Damnit. But doesn't that mean he can cover for me and summarize what silvers said earlier. Yes he can be my partner in crime. But will he help me? I just disrespected cross and he's really into cross. why do I hear a voice in the background .

My gaze shifts back to Kana-chan and I see him repeating everything I say. Traitor. "Mr Kuro I'm sorry I have to repeat myself but I'm not attracted to headmaster cross that way." Kana-chan sounds really patrionizing as he says that. oh well.

~~KANAME THIRD PERSON POV~~

Kaname smirked not yet used to the absurdity of this human but deep down he knew that this human knew more than he was letting on. The way he had screamed about hunters tattoo on zero just pushed his suspicion one step further. Yet there was still something about this human that made him want to trust him. What was it? Was it the way he was so obviously ignoring every bit of sense and being blunt not being able to hold anything in. therefore rendering him unable to lie.

Something about this human.

"The so called silver is called Zero. What do you think of his tattoo? You said something about hunters before?" The bluntness in kanames voice made the question unavoidable. He could see him sweating. Or was that spilt water from the cup he was holding. When did he get water? Forget it. "You have to promise not to tell anyone you all got it." Mr Kuro was so serious that it had everyone leaning in even Zero. 'Ugh he was getting to close to him. WTF?!?! Ignore it' kaname thought to himself.

"I'm a.....I'm a....a Bookworm I read about it in a book." He stuttered out painfully slowly. But that wasn't what made everyone fall over it was the absurdity of this human. "Alright that's enough you're in the day class right. Lets go to class I'm bored of this chit chat." Zero said in an annoyed tone whilst grabbing Mr Kuro's hand and dragging him along. 'How dare he! He can't touch him' but it was too late zero was already out the door.