Chapter 6

(A/N  - GOMEN !!!! I just failed my maths exam so I've been in loads of trouble lately !!)

--------------

"You know what i don't care ! Come in right know!" Sensei said without taking  a single breath. Maybe he's secretly dead and doesn't need to breathe but still pretends to breathe so no one suspects anything.

Before i could continue my train of thoughts i was hit by a train....Just kidding ! "Why are you still outside ! Are you not late enough as it is." sensei said once more. Awww he's bright red...maybe he's blushing ? I quickly shake my head and walk into the classroom. 

"Class we have a new student please introduce yourself." AH I SEE YUKI AND ZERO !!! I start waving at them with a massive smile on my face.

-THIRD PERSON (POV?)-

Everyone in the class was watching the mysterious new boy as he gracefully glided into the classroom. The girls where all blushing...heck even the boys where! 

When sensei asked him to introduce himself everyone leaned in, in anticipation. Even Yuki leaned in wanting to know what the interesting young man (boy xD) would say. 

........<.<    >.>

Everyone anime falls as he starts waving madly at Yuki and Zero. Zero sweat drops whilst Yuki seems to have a light blush on her face as she looks down and plays with her fingers like a cute embarrassed CHILD. (a/n i hold a grudge over yuki NO ONE JUDGE btw don't ask why!!!) 

Sensei was getting angrier and angrier as time ran by and finally he ...... EXPLODED!!!! 

"THAT IS IT MR KURO ! I DO NOT CARE HOW MUCH MONEY OR HOW GOOD YOUR GRADES ARE I CAN NOT STAND PEOPLE LIKE YOU !!! ALWAYS OFF IN YOUR OWN WORLD. WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO MOCK ME AND MY JOB WHILST YOU JUST CASUALLY TAKE THINGS AT YOUR OWN PACE ! DO YOU UNDER...stand?" He looked over only to see little Ryuu snuggled on the floor sleeping.

Lets just say that sensei's little outburst woke up everyone. To summarise its not only the day class who are suffering from blood loss right know!

-IN THE MOON DORM (STILL THIRD PERSON-

All of the vampires suddenly jolted awake at the sound of a teacher screaming at a student louder then ever before. Most vampires winced due to there amazing hearing. 

Before the head of the dorm could do anything though most of the vampires had grabbed there umbrellas and ran outside to get a look at what was happening. But as soon as they saw they had to swallow a box of blood tablets at the sight of the human who was getting screamed at.

But before they could get any closer kaname came and sent everyone back. But as the last person left no one noticed him stay a little longer then everyone else....and the way his eyes flashed red as he saw little Ryuu's sleeping face......