Chapter 7

Third person POV

"OUCHHH !!!" Ryuu screamed in pain as the foot of the demon-like man came into contact with his delicate head.

"Do you know how many brain cells I just lost Mr! Well I would say that I've just lost all chances of passing this class thanks to you." Ryuu argued as he slowly got to his feet and gazed into the distance as if he was looking for the answer to all his problems.

"Sir, I'm going to be honest with you..." everyone was listening now, the teacher was on high alert, the students were almost on their toes, even some of the night class were secretly still listening despite Kaname's strict warning"

"...in all honesty I-I believe you have helped me realise my dream... and I would like to thank you for this awe-inspiring epiphany I think you are a true teacher sir" question marks were visible on everyone's faces. No one quite sure what the hell this new student was on about.

The teacher looked him dead in the eye and simply stated "I think you need help." 

[poor Ryuu]

"Sir ! That's the thing you have given me all the help I will ever need!" Ryuu said this in an obvious tone as if the G-d's had truly answered his wishes and told him the answer to his prayers. But still the rest of the world gazed on at Ryuu still not quite understanding the delusional boy who had suddenly entered their lives.

"JuST teLl Us wHaaT ThE fUcK yOu aRE TalKiNG AbOuT" screamed a disgruntles and clearly annoyed candlestick from the back of the classroom.

Ryuu's POV

"SILVER-CHAN !! I forgot you were here" ahh I can't stop gazing at his soft skin oh how sad I am to see it tainted by such an ugly tattoo.

Wait a second... if I look a bit closer....

"Waaahhhh I take it back !! Silver-chan your tattoo makes you look manly and sexyy~" Screaming this for everyone to hear is definitely the right way to go or else how else am I meant to know who else agrees with me! I can make friends with the 'Silver sexy beat' fan club and we can drink tea and eat scones whilst talking about his beautiful silvery skinnnnn~.

All of a sudden I see a massive sweat drop appear on Zero's beautiful skin. oh well sweat looks sexy on him. He's just sexy full stop.

"Ryuu what are you on about? why are you going so off topic...just tell us what you've been talking about for the last 20 minutes" oh Mr Silver always the beautiful voice of reason.

"Well my favourite little candle stick. I was just admiring your flawless skin and manly tattoo...whilst also trying to figure out which moisturiser you use because guurll damnn you can wash your face on me anydayy~" ahh it feels so good to get that off my chest, been holding it in for a while now.

"oh my god I give up. I'm done. You. Are. A. Lost. Cause." Silver looked as if he was about to slap himself. oh dear the old forehead slap I have witnessed quite a few of those in my lifetime.

"Wait silver you think I'm a lost cause? OMG You get lost in my eyesss~ Kyaaaa stop it I'm gonna blushh" I twiddle my fingers and gaze over my shoulder oh my gosh I'm gushing.

"Wait stop! take it back now yall two hops this time" I hop backwards twice, ok good now I can get back on track. 

"Silly silver trying to get me off track. I was trying to explain my epiphany to Mr Teacher sir."

I've never heard a larger bang in my life as I see real life dominoes taking place before me. One by one my poor classmates fall to the ground... for what reason I am unsure but i am going to assume my dashingly handsome good looks.