Waiting for Andy to get out of Surgery

Sam Swarek pov:

I start to panic as Andy's machine starts to go haywire and call for a doctor. Luke tries to wake her up and the docs discover that there's a blood clot in her throat and I move out of the room before Oliver and Luke try to stop me.

"Sam! Wait please." I hear Luke shout.

A few hours later, Luke and Oliver comes to find me. They sit down and talk about what happened to Jerry.

"Oliver is there any news?" I ask.

"No. Docs say that she might die in surgery and that they were stupid enough not to notice the blood clot on the xray they did."

"Jerry's dead because of me. God dammit. What am I going to tell Traci?"

"Sam. Don't blame yourself for his death. It wasn't your fault." Oliver reassures me.

"Relatives of Miss McNally?" A nurse asks coming out.

"Is she okay?" I automatically ask.

"She's fine."

Oliver, Luke and I walk back in to the hospital and go to see Andy who is near enough awake.

Andy McNally POV:

I wake up to see a white light staring back at me. To my left I see Sam,Luke and Oliver.

"Andy!" Sam says.

"Sam what happened?" I asked no memory from the previous days.

"You were shot twice and Jerry died saving you. I killed your kidnapper, Jack Greenise."

"Sam. Jack was only an accomplice. There's another person who also kidnapped me."