Chapter One

Carly

I looked around the bar, which was now filled with drunk people. I sat by myself while my three friends, Emi, Taylor and Ashley where dancing with some guys they meet earlier in the night. I see Emily come up and plop herself down next to me. The two of us are not big party people.

"What's wrong Carly?" Emily asks, taking a sip of her water.  

"Why can't I be outgoing like you and the other girls?" I ask, sadly.  

"It's kinda something your born with Carly. Like how Emi is really sassy." Emily says.  

"I know, why couldn't I've been born a party person?" I ask.  

"I'm not much of a party person either. The music is always to loud, to many people and I still wonder why they are able to drag us out to the club." Emily says, smiling.  

"Maybe we should get going, it's kinda late." I say, looking at my phone which read one am.  

"You go get the car, and I'll get them. Be safe Carly." Emily says, and hands me the keys.  

I watch Emily walk over to Emi, Taylor and Ashley, telling them it's time to go, watch all three of them get those boys number, and are to stumble. I quickly hop of my stool, and go out to the car. We parked near an alley, since Emi was driving. I walked quickly, but not fast enough. Three guys came out of the alley. All three of then where a half a foot taller them me. One of them grabbed my arms and held them behind me. Another one went for my belt and jeans. Once I realized what was happening, I started to thrash and scream. One of them put a hand over my mouth, so I couldn't scream. This is not how I want my virginity taken. I wanted to give it to someone I loved, not someone I didn't know. Then a fourth person appears. He was a little smaller then the three trying to rape me right now,but when he talked, it was like ice.  

"Let go of Carly," He demanded 

Wait, how did he know my name?!  

When they didn't let go, he attacked. He started with the one that was trying to take off my clothes. He ripped him off of me, and threw him into a wall. He popped him a few times in the face, then he went for the one that was holding my arm. He went down quickly, he had to be drunk. Then the one who covered my mouth, ran away afraid. The guy who saved me, walked over to me and picked me up, bridal style.  

"You are coming with me Carly."  

"But I'm here with my friends, and I have the keys," I reply, trying to struggle out of his hold.  

"I'm going to walk you back." He says and started to walk with me in his arms.  

"You know I can walk by myself?" I ask.  

He didn't answer, but tighten his grip on me. When he stepped onto the street, I finally got a good look at him. He was all tattooed up, ears pieced, snake bite piecing, a beanie with hair styled off to one side, bright blue eyes.  

I lean my head on his shoulder, before my eyes flew open.  

Louis Tomlinson just saved my live.  

And it wasn't a good thing. Louis is the bad-boy, man slut, punk thing of Bentley, South Yorkshire.  

And when he does something good for you, you have to do something back.  

"I'm guessing you just firgured out who I am?" Louis asked, a smirk growing on his face.  

"You could say that." I say weakly.  

Soon enough I can see a freaked out Emily, and Ashley, Emi and Taylor are to drunk to notice. Louis puts me down, a few feet away, and takes my phone. He puts his number in, and sends himself a text.  

"Be safe." Louis murmurs, and walks away.  

I slowly walk back over to Emily, and when she sees me, I know I will have a hell of a lot of questions.  

"Can we talk about it in the morning? I'm not feeling well." I lie, and unlock the car.  

Emily nods and I give her the keys, since she's the only one well enough to drive. I help her get Ashley, Emi and Taylor into the car, before Emily and I get into the front seat.  

Emily turns on the car, and turns the radio on quietly. I look in the backseat, to see all three girls asleep.  

"Go to sleep Carly." Emily says softly.  

"Okay," I say, and rest my elbow on the window and put my head in my hand.  

I slowly drift off, the night events replaying in my head.

// edited on 7/9/14 \\