Update

OKAY! So this is not a chapter and I'm very sorry if I excited any of you.

I hate when that happens to me, and I know a lot of you have been asking for an update, but school starts TOMORROW for me.

I'm going to be terribly busy, I'm going into 8th grade. One high school corse, it's Spanish, so if anyone knows it PM me and I will love the help, four advanced classes and four major clubs I'm in.

I'm going to be pulled in every different direction, but I would rather liked to get pulled in One Direction.(haha, see what I did there?!)

Updated will be completely random, and hopefully Tuesdays and Fridays will be my update days if I'm not busy.

I have started a new Larry Stylinson fan fiction, and I will leave the link in the comments okay?

I'm sorry this isn't a story update,but it is kinda like a FYI type deal...

And it would mean a lot if you guys could stop commenting 'please update' because I will be very stressed with school and I try my hardest to give you guys a update once a week or so.

But I never expected this fan fiction to be so big guys. Thanks for over the 6.1k reads and 200+ votes.

I cry every time I look at the votes and reads because this is my biggest story ever.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH (: