Chapter Six

CARLY'S POV-

As soon as I was done eatting, Niall took my plate, and asked me to get my shoes and anything I had brought over. They where all on edge, and it was scary. I didn't have a clue on what was going on, and I knew they wheren't going to tell. I had a feeling it was about Louis, but I didn't say anything.

"Ready?" Niall asks.

I nod, and pocket my phone. Niall and I walk out the front door, and I slip into his car. He starts it, and stays deadly silent. It was very scary, usually Niall is cracking jokes, and being out going, but he's being quite. When he pulls up at my house, he turns to me.

"I know you are wondering what happened, and when I get clearence, I'll take you to the hospital." Niall says.

"O-Okay?" I say, sounding unsure.

Niall cracks a smile and unlocks the door.

"Be safe Carly." Niall says, as I close the door.

He stays till I'm up at my front door, and I turn to wave to him, to tell him I'm okay. He waves back, and drives off. I sigh, and open the front door.

"CARLY!" Emi screams and comes running at me. "YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS."

Emi grabs my wrist, and pulls me into the palor.

"What the-"

"Breaking News! Louis Tomlinson, age 21, was in a car crash. He was on his way to his kick boxing, when a car rammed head on into his car. Emily Rose and Harry Styles where pictured going into the hospital with worried faces. Louis has a fight in two months, will he be well enough to fight it?" The new report says, before the TV turns off.

"Oh my gosh." I say, and reach for my phone.

I get it out, and quickly call Emily. She picks up after the four ring.

"Is he alright?" I ask, worried.

"Louis is fine Carl. He just hit his head really hard." Emily says, sounding tired.

"Is that all?" I ask.

"Yes. Do you want to talk to him?"

"Sure." I answer.

"Hello?" Louis asks.

"Louis." I say, happyly.

"Carl?" Lou asks.

"Yes.." I answer.

"I guess you know now..." Lou says, sounding sad.

"Lou....Just be safe when ever you are in the fight." I say back.

"Always am." Lou says.

"Okay....Niall said when he gets cleanence to take me down, he will. So in a few days? In the mean time, get some rest please."

"Will do Love." Louis says.

"I have to go now, Bye."

"Bye, love you." Louis says, and the line cuts dead.

I smile, and pocket my phone.

"What was that all about?" Emi asks.

"Don't worry about it.." I mumble, and walk up stairs, still smiling.

Those few words kept repeating themself in my mind,

Love you.