The Lies

"JENNY" yelled harry crap well this is it might as well just kill me now."Harry it's not my fault" I said "what's not your fault?" He said "what were you going to say"I said faking a smile "ummm when you left to go to the bathroom I asked a waiter if he had seen you and he said you left and I got worried so I went home and asked Niall where were you and he was like upstairs crying so I came up to know what's wrong"he said hugging me "well I'm fine now I just had a stomach ache and it really hurt so I came home crying but Louis made me feel better it doesn't hurt much anymore" I said "well ok you better be telling me the truth Jenny" he said while looking into my eyes.

My heart shattered thinking about how I am lying to Harry about what really happened "Jenny wouldn't lie to you" said Louis. I looked back and mouthed the words thank you to him and he mouthed back no prob. Well Jenny I'm going to sleep cause- "Jenny" I heard my name be called it was Zayn "what" I said "Jenny I hope there are more kisses like the one we shared tonight" he said and gave me a smirk "WHAT?!!?" Said harry "Harry I-" "no Jenny you lied to me I can't believe you after all I've done for you and then you kiss Zayn" he said disgusted "Harry I didn't kiss him he kissed me" I said "but you gave in" he said tears trickling done his face "Jenny we are through"

I could here my heart break into millions of pieces. Those are the words I never wanted to hear. Then he walked out and slammed the door. I turned to Louis and he was shocked as I was "Jenny I'm sorry for-" said Louis.

I left the room and left him in there I stomped to Zayn's room passing Harry's I knocked on Zayn's door "don't come in"he said . I went in anyway "what the hell was that zayn!!!!" "What how I sabotaged you and Harry's relationship of that was showing you what I was capable of " he said while closing the door "Zayn I hate you!!!! How could you if you want a girlfriend so bad go find one!!" I Said yelling "but I want you" he said putting his hands in my back pockets again. he was shirtless damn he looked sexy but I am not going to date him because I love harry not him he

"Jenny I know you can resiste it when I do these things I know you liked it when I kissed you cause why else would you kiss me back" he said biting my ear suductivly "Zayn" I said he moved his lips to mine and gave me a kiss and said "Jenny I want you so bad just forget about harry and just think about me tonight just for one night" he started to kiss my neck and I admit it felt pretty good but I just couldn't take it no more we locked lips and we started kissing then. Things got pretty heated.

We starred to kiss then he licked my bottom lip for an entrance I let him in then he started to take off my sweater and pushed me against the wall and whispered in to my ear and said in a sexy way "see i knew you wanted as much as I wanted you" and then he started to kiss me again. In my mind all I can think of was why I wasted my time with Harry but Harry? was a nice guy but Zayn was just a bad guy but he was very sexy and I felt as if he treated like know guy has treated me he was gentle,and mysterious it was just plain sexy. So now my legs are wrapped around. His waist so now he is carry me to the bed.

Note: Next Part Is Very Heated (just kidding or I'm I)

He started kissing all over my body and eventually tries to unbuckle my bra which he successfully did and now I was just in my jeans and my chest was bare and so was his. For a min he looked into my eyes and looked happy I smiled and we continued then we finally stopped our little make out scene and I was putting on my clothes on when he whispered something in my ear from behind he said "I am happy your mine now"

. I felt kinda awkward in the situation because how could he just claim me he didn't even ask me "but you didn't ask" I said while getting then turning to him"I didn't need to because I knew you would say yes" he said while standing up and facing me. I didn't know what to say so I was making my way out of his room when he grabbed my wrist and gave me a goodnight kiss on the lips "goodnight love" he said then closed the door.

I walked into my room and collapsed in to my bed. I hope harry doesn't change his mind about the break up because I would I explain to him that I am going. Out with one of his best mates?. I stood there awhile staring at the ceiling. And decided not to go to bed yet because I had to much in my mind everyone was asleep probably even Zayn. So I slipped in to my pj's and headed downstairs I decided to just walk around the house and think. But then I hear something I turn around and it it is a tall dark figure and its not one of the boys....