Chapter 4

"Uhm I dont-" Alex started.

"OK" I said probably too quick. I mentally facepalmed. They probably think I'm some crazy girl that's going to kidnap them and keep them in her basement. But I mean its not like I've thought about that.

Alex raised her eyebrows at me and the boys looked at me.

"Well I mean, Alex, c'mon if we force them to leave they will be destroyed by those girls"

"And if they stay" Was all she said.

"And if they stay they are safe from certain death" I couldn't help but slightly smile at my choice of words.
Alex smiled at me as well.

We looked over at the boys. Oh did I not mention we were huddled in a corner whispering while the boys stand watching us.

We broke our huddle and walked over to them.

"You may stay" Alex stated crossing her arms. They smiled even wider at us.

"But" Alex continued "Someone has to sleep on the floor. Because I am not sharing a bed with anyone but Morgan" She said gripping my arm and making me raise it.

"Ahhhhh so you have names" Michael said in that adorable Australian accent.

"I'm Morgan. But you already knew that. But-uhm- so. Yeah." I said nervously. I sighed. "I'm Morgan and this is Alex"

"I'm-" Luke started but Alex cut him off.

"OOH. Wait I know this" She squealed looking at me. The boys looked confused but I ignored her and gave her a slight nod telling her to continue.

"OK so you are Luke..." She said stopping to think. "And I know your Ashton because of your drumsticks"

"Ooh and your Michael because your hair. And you are Calum and your just the face I could always memorize" She shrugged obviously proud of herself.

They all nodded their heads and looked at each other.

"Now can you name what each one plays" I smirked at her.

All she did was flip me the birdy and belly flop on the bed.

She quickly got up with a look of disgust on her face.

"Wha-" I didn't even finish before she screamed.

"EWWWWW IT SMELLS LIKE BOYYYYYYS" She ran to me and fake cried.

"There there" I rubbed her head.

"So we're sleeping in that bed" I said giggling and pointing to the one the boys didn't sit on.

"I don't know it looks like Alex really wants to sleep in that bed" Aston teased.

She just glared at him and sat on the couch. Yes our hotel room had a couch. They had no rooms with just one bed so we basically had to get a suite with a couch and a recliner. It sucked because it was expensive but it gave us a reason to have a nice room so it wasn't all bad.

"Do you guys wanna sit?" I offered as I sat on the opposite side of the couch Alex sat on.

They all mumbled a yes and tried to get comfortable. Calum and Michael caught over the recliner while Luke sat next to me and Ashton next to him. Which meant Ashton was next to Alex.

Michael eventually lost and sat on the floor. Alex was flipping through the channels when she passed Frozen I flipped.

"WAIT GO BACK" I screamed.

"WHAT?" She screamed back at me flipping back to the channel. She gasped and left it on.

"You guys seriously watch this?" Michael asked.

"Shut up Mike this is my favorite part" Ashton said.

We all laughed and continued to watch.

Alex and I jumped up at the same time when Let It Go started.

We sang along while dramatically dancing like Elsa.

The boys just watched us until the chorus came. They gave each other a look and all jumped up. As we all sang the rest of the song super loud and just danced around having fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the end of our third movie Michael had managed to squeeze into the recliner with Calum, there was popcorn everywhere from our war and I somehow managed to get on the floor with Luke right behind me.

I turned around because the TV was to bright and I was tired.

Bad idea. I ended up face to face with Luke.

"Hello" he whispered

"Hey" I whispered back.

"Whatcha doin'?" He asked.

"Trying to sleep" I tried to say but I yawned.

"Sorry" I apologized " but hey you got a lovely view of the inside of my mouth" I said smiling.

"I did didn't I. And guess what"

"What?" I asked.

"Your mouth is almost as beautiful as you" He said and I laughed.

"Ok its official that is the cheesiest pickup line EVER" I continued to laugh.

He laughed along with me.

"It was wasn't it" He smiled at me.

"Goodnight Luke" I said slowly shutting my eyes.

"Goodnight Morgan"

I fell asleep dreaming of the fact that I am less than three inches from a guy I have only dreamed of meeting.