Chapter 11

Liyah 

I Was Woke Up By Ondre Kissing All Over Me He Is So Irritating Omg I Got Morning Breath And All He Just Don't Care.
"Boy Move" . I said trying to push him off .

What I Tell You About Calling Me That ? He Squezz My Ass .

"You didnt even say nothing about me calling you that so shut up" . I replied rolling my eyes

"Alright So I Must Of Forgot. Im Not a boy Im a man Im not gone shut up so stop talking to me like that before I Bang Yo Shit" . He said with a smirk

"Hahaaaa Fse You Not Gone Do Shit" .I chuckled

He Then Started Rubbing My Clit From the Outside Of My Panties .

What was that ? Huh ?Now whats my name ? Daddy ! You gone stop acting up and obey Daddy ?Yes ?Thats all I wanna here or I gone stop . He Demaded

Yes Daddy ,I moaned Then He Stopped .

You a asshole .I Said Getting Up With Just My Panties and his tank top on .

"You know Marquis and Diara nem here right ? Go put on a bra and sum pants for  I beat yo ass this aint that ." He said

I did as I was told then I went to knock on Diara Door .

Come In . I heard Her Say

I Then Saw Mya Brother And His Daughter Sitting At The End Of The Bed Watching Spongebob .

I then Told Her To Meet me Ina Living Room ,because I was so confused on why Mallone was back and all they shit was in my house.

2 minutes later

"Girl what they doing here with all they clothes and stuff ?"I asked

    Liyah let me tell you  . She started until I motioned for her to continue on .

Last night we were at Marquis house and then he kept getting private calls and then I noticed it was Vonte Because Ig he made a mistake and called straight thru but sum nights before that I Called and broke up with vonte so anyways Marquis called him back and threaten Vonte then somebody rung the door bell it was Vonte with Aniya .

"Wait hold on so you know Vonte ass is crazy and not only that  ,He not just finna let you up and leave him."I said still taken by what she was saying

But wait lesson to the rest ,and he had a gun aimed to Marquis head so I kissed Vonte and then knocked the Gun out his hand and then Aniya swung at me , So I whooped her ass and Marquis shot Vonte long story short Vonte mad And now Marquis wanna stay here with us to stuff cool down.

Damn girl is Vonte okay ?Wtf ?Where Was His Daughter During This ? I asked In Shock .

I Really Dont Give Af If He Is Or not Fuck Him ,Mallone Was Upstairs Watching Cartoons Cleaning Up Her Room She Still Kinda Confused But Can I Give Them The Guest room ?Diara Asked .

Yea Sure . I replied not really caring .

"So now what ?you and Marquis dating ?"I broke the silence  .

Yea ,please don't judge me . She rushed out .

Im not girl Im actually happy and kind of worried for yall . I said .

Yea Liyah you not the only one ❗She replied .

I hope everything works out ..Im finna head back upstairs .I said

Okay .

I then went upstairs and showered Ondre was just getting out so I hopped In .

20mins later