Chapter 10

Mya 
I Hadn't Been Home Since The Day Mallonne Went Home . Yall Remember Jermaine ? In Like The 1stChapter ? But Anyways I Been At Jermaine House Going To Work From Here And Everything . Ik What Yall Thinking"She Getting Some Dick" But No I Still Got That Virgin Wet Fresh ThangWe Just Been Playing House And I Really Think I Wanna Be With Him But Im Not Gone OK let Him Know Until He Mention it .
Baby . He Called
Yes . I answered
Come Here .
I Then Walked Up his stairs and Finally Got To His Room He Stood There In A Dry Towel Wrapped Around His Waist and when He Noticed I Was Right There He Walked Up to he and Started Kissing Me. He Then Stopped .
Mya Lets Give Us A Try Please I Really Want You He Said .
I stood There In Shock But Joy . Yes Jermaine Sure.I Replied
He Picked Me Up Put Me On The Bed And Pulled My Panties Down and begin to eat It Felt So Good I Moaned Loudly My Legs Began To Shake . I Began to see This White Light I Was Thinking Like God Is That You ?But I Came Back To My Senses When He Sucked My Pearl My Legs began To Tighten . Then It Happened I Came All Over His Face . He Licked It Up And I Thought He Was gone Stop But He Went In Again I was gripping the sheets and Shaking  and I Thought I was Finna Have A Siezer I Get To Making All Types Of Ugly Face Neck Almost Broke I Thought I Was Paralyed GOD ❗JESUS ❗LORD
He Had Sum Good Head He Finally Stopped And Looked Up At Me Then kissed My So Roughly I Begin To Taste My Self .
Im Gone Stop Here Before I Take Yo Shit . He Smirked And Got Up and began to Put On His Clothes.

I Just Led there Then I Spoke .

Jermaine That Was Just Life
Ik legs Was Shaking You Not Gone Be Ready For My Johny .He Laughed.

You Right But You Know Im A Virgin So Shut UpI Said

Look At My Crybaby ,He Joked And Grabbed My Cheek .

Im not a crybaby. I pouted

Jermaine
I finally Got The Girl Of My Dreams .
She Pouted Talm bout she aint know crybaby looking all sexy .
I just Got Done Giving Her My Mind Eating Tf Outta Her Pussy It Was So Good I Wanted To Fuck the shot outta her But I want her first time to be unforgettable So I Held My Hormones But She Tasted So Good.
Baby . She Called

Yes ?

I gotta get home today I dont have Anymore Clothes Over Here. She Said
Baby Dont Leave Yet We Can Go To The Mall . I exclaimed .
But . She Began To Say Something Else Before I cut Her Off .
Nope Shut Up Ion Wanna Hear That I Dont Let Nigga's Buy Me Stuff , Im Ya Boyfriend Ima Buy You W.e I want and Whatever You Want Do You Understand . I Said With A Smirk .
Boy Ig . She Said Before I Smacked Her Ass .
Ouch Asswipe . She Said Laughing .
I Chased Her ,She Ran Straight Into A Trap I Got Her Then Sucked On Her Neck I Think I gave Her a hickey But So What She Mines Now .
  Now Go Get Yo Stanky Ass In The Shower . I Said letting her go .
She Walk Away and Said Okay Daddy .
That Was Such A Turn On ,But Meanwhile She Was In The Shower I Got Her a pair of my Gray Jogging Pants And A White Polo Shirt . Then I went downstairs To Fix Us Sum Subs It Was Around 1'Oclock Lunchtime .
10mins Later
I Went Upstairs with The Food and Went Into The Bathroom To Give Her The Clothes .
She Then Came Out And Ate Then We Left.

*At The Mall*

We Walked Into Forever 21 I Set and watched her Shop and she only pick 3things .
Ma . I said
Huh ?
Get as much as you want stop being shy  . I Exclaimed
Okay  . She said sternly
I loved Seeing her shop .
I stood in the line with her as we got to the Cashier And She Was Pretty but not as fine as my baby She Began to Flirt with me licking her lips and shit .
I see Mya Eyeing Her So I didnt know What to do .
Um Excuse Me You Can Stop doing all that Ring This Shit Up And Get Out his face Before We Have sum problems . Mya Said .
Bitch Stfu Mind Your Business Before I Slap Your Ugly Ass . The Cashier Said .
Aye Man Watch How You Talking to My Girl Give Me Ma Shit so we Can go . I Cut In Before Mya Went Crazy .
I Snatched The Bags Then We Left To 6 Other Stores Then Went Back To My Place .
You Good ? I said As We Entered The House .
Yea Baby Ion let Lil Hoes like That get To Me .
And Thats Why I Think She gone Be My Wife  .
It Was About 5 So We Just Chilled In till About 8 Then She Was Sleep Which Gave Me A Chance To Go To The Trap.

Diara
Im Sitting In The Room With Mallone Helping Her Clean Up When Outta Of Nowhere Marquis Called My Name .
  Yes  ? I answered
Come Here . He said from Downstairs
Okay Now Lonnie Pooh Finish Putting Up You Clothes Ill Be Right Back . I Told Her
Otay . She Replied

I walked down the stairs to see Marquis on the couch With A Mad Face .
Whats Wrong ? I Asked
Somebody Playing On My Phone And Accidently Called Un private Do You Know This Number ? He said showing me his phone .
Thats thats Vonte . I Finally Said
Hello ,Aye Bitch Devonte Ik This Yo Bitch Ass Stop Playing on my phone before I Buss Yo Shit . Marquis Said Then I Noticed He Was Otp .
Ig He Hung Up Because He Then Looked At Me .
Im finna get My Number Changed Ion Want To Hurt This Nigga Im Just Gone leave it alone .
Ding Dong . The Door Bell Rang

Marquis
I was Talking to Diara Till I Heard The Door Bell Ring .
I Looked Through The Peep Hole And Saw All Black So I Opened The Door .
There Stood Sum Girl Then Vonte  Pointing A Gun To My Head .
Now What That Shit You Was Just Talking ? Huh ? Huh Bitch ?He Said
I aint scared Bitch Shoot . I exclaimed .
Then Diara Walked Up .
Hey Baby Wyd ?She said kissing him .

Next Thing You Know She Know She Knocked The Gun Out His Hand I then picked it up and shot .
The Girl Attacked Diara And I Stomped That Bitch . The Girl Dragged The Girl To Davonte To The Car And Pulled Off .
Come On Diara Go Pack All Mallone Stuff And I Mean All I gotta clean This Up And Get My Shit To So Please Make sure she safe Take Her To Yall Crib Ill Be There In 2hours .
Okay But Baby Hurry Be Safe And Call me when You Leaving . She Replied
I Will I Then Called This Storage Company So They Could Come Pick Up All My Funiture ,I had to Move Fast And Hopefully Diara Place A Good Hide Out .

1hour later I Had Everything All Settle Then I was Omw Out I Text Diara:
Me : I'm Safe I'm Omw .
Wife :Okay Thank God I Was Worried Bring Us Food If You Can.
Me:  What Y'all Want?
Wife :Wendys Get Me 2 Bacon Burgers a Small Fry and A Large Vanilla Milkshake ,Mallone Want Sum Chicken Nuggets and A Small milkshake and she said bring her sum junk
Me :Okay Withh Yall Fat AssBaby We Need To Talk .
Wife : Im Already Knowing ,Can We Talk About It In The A.m Cause After I Eat Im Gone Be Out .
Me :Yea Baby .

35mins Later
I Pulled Up ,Then Texted Her .
Me : Im Outside
Wife : Yasss Here I Come.

1min later she opened The Door and Hopped on Me .

I just laughed as I locked My Car doors and The House .
It Was 10:15 Way Past Mallone's Bedtime So After She ate I laid her on me and she Went To Sleep.
I Got Comfortable took a picture of Diara and Mallone As They Slept Caption Was "My Queen And Princess"
  After That I  Was Out .

Devonte
I Cant Believe That Bitch Tricked Me And Then Beat My Sister Im Finna  Go Blow His Shit Up When I get Out This Fucking Hospital .
He Got Another Thing Coming if he Think He Gone Just Take My Bitch .

Short ?Ik But Sorry Yall Im Trying My Best Please Start Voting And Following My Page Thingy . Um Also Im Editing It So Please Help Me If You See Sum A lil out of place .
               COMMENT
                    Vote
      Let Me Know What You Think ! BECOME A FAN❗

-Mya in MM