You don't scare me niggaa

Diara   

This Morning at 2 o'clock in the morning .

Every since My Ex Devonte called I've been feeling some type of way ,and all night he been texting me and shit .

I was with Vonte for years every since 5th grade he treated me ok but we broke up mutiple times , my forever boy even when we not together he thinks we are . But It Is What it is .I was in the bed with Josh all night and couldn't sleep.

Phone Ringing ..........Letting me Know I had a text .

My Irra (Vonte) - Baee U Up ?

Me:" I am now, and wrong person "

My Irra : You know we need to talk right ?

Me: About ?

My Irra : Man I already told You !

Me:Vonte ,you keep fucking up You can't just keep walking In and out my life ,cause I don't need DAT Shit

My Irra :Ik man I Fuck Up ,But Im a man and I have needs.

Me: So I was'nt satisfying you ?you had that bitch in videos all on fb and shit kissing . Embrarassing me what did I do to deserve that huh ?That's your excuse ? you really got the nerve nigga you got needs ?  What about my heart that you keep breaking❓❓❓

My Irra : She posted it on my page man it was a accident

Me: tsssh it wasnt suppose to even happen you sound slow asl .

My Irra: Say what you want you not going nowhere.

Me: Thats the problem you think Ima always be here and thats why I can't keep doing this you hurt me .

My Irra :We'll See

Me : GoodNight

My Irra : GoodNight .

"Go to sleep "Joshua said rubbing my leg.

Okay .

M'ya (12pm)

Malonne !I Shoke Her ,She Sit Up And Wiped her Eyes

Lonnie ,You ready To Get Our day started ?I asked

"Ywass,Twee Twee,"She answered

OK baby ,Let's See What We Got For Tete Baby ,"I said

Me Wanna Wear Dwis !"She said" Holding Up a pair of white robins ,and White  alot of other colors jacket.

Okay,But What shoes ?I asked her She got her daddy style which is good , but we all kind of dressed in designer only.

"My Ones ",She Said

I Then Put her InA Tub for like 30mins ,It Was then 1:14pm I lotioned her up and put her on her clothes and socks ,Then she sat onna bed and turn to Disney Channel .

I Got in and out Put On my lotion up put on my underwear blue Nike leggings and Nike Shirt which Was white with blue words on it .

Lonnie ,Which Ones ? I asked Her As She turned to look.

The Ones ,She replied "

Thanx Smoochie !I said As I Grab My shoes and hers and turn off the TV .

Let's go .I said

I Walked to the bottom step and sit down and Lonnie did also we put on Our shoes than I check the time it was 2:20pm

GoodAfternoon Y'all Lonnie said as we walked Ina kitchen where everybody was eating at .

"GoodAfternoon" They Said At Once.

Where Y'all Going .Liyah Asked

" I'm Taking Her To Si-x I mean it's a surprise "

Y'all wanna Cum ? I asked

"Yeah ",Liyah and Ondre Said .

Nah Ima Stay here and clean up .Diara said

You sure Diara ?I asked

Yeaa ,I Might go meet with Vonte Or Sum .

OK ,Then  . I replied

Lonnie ate I Grabbed My Purse Phone and Keys Then We Left...To The Surprise Place.....

-45mins Later We made It Too Six flags.

Errbody Was On they Phones

Lonnie was Sleep So I Woke Her Up We're Here ,She Woke Up and A Smile Flew Across her Face .

I Never Been Here Before ,She Said

I laugh and Said Let's Go .

*4hours later *

Did You Have Fun ?I asked Lonnie

Yeaws Ywour The Best I Love You !

She replied .

I Was In Shock ,I love You Too Baby.

-45min Ride Back We got back to Wisconsin The Ride Was Quiet I Guess Dre and Liyah was into it,Then Went to Golden Coral)

Liyah

Whole Ride Back Ondre was Mad cause ,My old Crush Deion from highschool we saw him at six Flags and He made Me Blush ,and then Ondre Tried to Embarrasse me and ,Deion Took up For Me and I Didn't say Nun ,He get So Fucking Jealous it don't make No Sense.

" We made it Home and Dre Went Upstairs So I Followed .'

'I Walked in My Room ,Ondre Choke Me on the Wall.
"You Embrassed me " He said .

It kind of turned me on but I had to be serious I cried and he then Let go .

I didn't Say anything after That I Just got Ina Shower and got out and Put on My Sexiest panties and Bra and Walked out just like That ,,Layed down I wanted to be back cool since it was kind of my fault.

Ondre

Liyah Ass Came out with That Sexy ass bra and panties my shit was Rock Hard then she got the nerve to lay down with the cover Off .

She knew I was on hard she reached over Me to get her phone and Ik she felt It.

Baee ,I said

Don't Fucking Call Me Bitch ,She Said "Then got Up and Turned the Light Off ,and Went to Sleep,

So I Ignored the bitch word and wrapped my arms around her tight asl she tried to pulled away .

" Stop Man GoodNight ."

She gave up and them said GoodNight ".!

Comment Idea's For Next Chapter !

Vote !
Short Ik Ik ❗
Ondre In The MM