A warm summers morn.

Killian awoke, feeling the warm rays of sun beat against his pale white face. In a way, it stung, as he understood this is a sensation common to most, if not all humans. He hated being part of a group. He considered himself to be a one wolf pack. He tossed himself on his side to be met with the feeling of blissful hatred that his Pierce the Veil posters brought to him. He shivered with orgasmic delight at the thought of further ruining the dreams of his parents. He was jobless, and the closest thing to an occupation he had was a garage band he had with one other person, Leslie. She was smoking hot with the best ASSets anyone could ever imagine. Killian didn't care though, he was in love with Chelsea, the breastless munchkin toothpick with the I.Q. of a pickle. Killian, was of course blind the LESLIE's love because, eh, he's a dick. Not only IS he one, he HAS one. One that would put King Kong to absolute SHAME. When he whips this thing out people run because you'd be better off having an AK being shoved up your ass. He also has a beautiful butt, round, perfect, blubbly, flawless in every way. Leslie lusted after his emo cheeks 24/7, so one day...

~TO BE CONTINUED~