Chapter 5

Once Jesse left I decided to take a long hot bath, once the bath was full I stepped into it gently and laid down letting the water flow across my body. I put my head under the water slowly and I left it there for as long as I could I wanted to leave it longer but I didn't have it in me to commit suicide. So i thought of a less life killing solution for me to relieve my angry and frustration.. Well it was less life threatening for me, I started to poke my stomach I started doing it harder and harder until I was basically punching it my hardest and yet still nothing, I was still a pregnant teen with nobody to help her well life's a bitch. I finished my buisness in the bathroom and I laid on my bed. I didn't really feel like sleeping so I tried reading and that didn't help me sleep, so I tried sleeping pills I know that there not healthy when with child but I didn't want this child very much. A part of me felt like I shouldn't kill it but then reality steps on and I realise I need to think some more.

-THE NEXT MORNING-

I looked at my phone to check the time it said it was 7:00 and I started to think a little more about everything and I decided i should go to school today and well mingle I mean im still young, I can still have a normal life right? I got to school, at the right time for a change, i saw Jesse smiling at me, he was acting like everything was normal I have to say I was pretty relieved that he wasn't freaking out at least not as much as me. He came up to me and gave me a big hug, I felt quite nice at first, it felt nice to know someone cares. I got into form and sat next to Jesse I felt like he was my only friend but then again I do feel a little sorry for him I had just told him that I'm pregnant and if he's anything like me inside he'll be stressing out. Whilst in form everybody kept coming up to me and were asking me why I was off, it's not like I could tell them the truth, so I said that I had a not of the flu and they totally bought it. Before I knew it was dinner and I ate loads nothing healthy I would usually have a chicken Mayo sandwich but not today, all I was eating was junk I had to have about four bags of doritos maybe I was being greedy or yanoe the whole craving thingy. After dInner we had science and our teacher was telling us about sexual education, we were learning about how many ways there are to have safe sex, all the different protection, I kept giving Jesse the evil eyes. It was his fault I'm pregnant, did I even want to have sex with him, it would have been at least better to have the 'pleasure' especailly judging I'm the one who deals with it the most. I mean out of everybody why Jesse he's like my best dude friend. I was drink I guess but, I rarely ever get a hangover and I dont remember drinking that much, oh well I don't wanna get angry about something I can't possibly change I just have to think about when to go and take care of my 'problem'. After science I had PE urgh I hate PE its like the worst lesson ever, it has no pratical use. When PE finished I got changed and made my way out of the school, it was proper heavy rainning. I knew or was a bad day bot to wear a coat or jacket, I was freezing, I got onto the bus and made my way home. Once I got home I sighed and trampled onto the couch and got my phone out and texted Jesse, I told him to come over and amuse me cos I was bored and before I knew it he was stood at my front door. He was wet through and he looked so cute like a little puppy, I told him to come in and he took a seat next to me on the couch.

"Chloe?" he said, "yeah?"

" I was wondering do you like me?" he sounded so cute like he was so insecure

" ermm... Yeah your like my best bud"

" well I didn't mean like that I meant like you liked PJ"

"how's about we take it slow okay Jesse?" he smiled at me and I smiled back. All night we talked, untill something changed I wanted him, I kissed and trailed my tounge along his bottem lip, so could enter his mouth. He grabbed my legs and I wrapped them around his waist, he unbuttened my jeans whilst I took off his shirt. I saw his body it was awesome, he was buff but not too buff, he had am amazing tan and I trailed my fingers from top to bottem of his body, I unbuckled his belt and I could feel his bulge against my body. Within seconds we were both naked and push up together, he grabbed me and laid me on top of him, he wasn't exactly small if you know what i mean, It was nice probably the bet I've ever had. I kissed him passionately and he told me he loved me, my heart sank and I just laid on top of him, we were both kinda sweating after all it was quite steamy if I may say so myself. "so when are you going to the clinic" he asked "will you come with me this weekend" we smiled at each other and he kissed me lovingly. I felt pretty guilty he told me he loved me and I wasn't sure if I loved him, but I'm sure with a little time love will come in.