Chapter 1: Meeting Magcon

Chase's POV

My name is Chase Windsor. I am a 15 year old youtuber with over 1 million subscribers. I have strawberry blonde hair, with the ends ombre styled purple and blue. I have bright green eyes that change their shade of green depending on my mood. For example, if I'm upset or angry, they turn a bright green. Anyways, I'm currently getting ready for Magcon! I've always wanted to go on tour and meet my fans! We go to California first, I'm so excited!

I walked down the stairs of my house in North Carolina. Yes, I go to school with Hayes, no we aren't friends. He doesn't bully me or anything, don't worry. 

"Mom! Can you take me to the airport pleaseeeee??" I asked.

"Sure sweetie! Have everything you need?" my mom questioned.

"Yup! Ready for an adventure." I said laughing.

It's just me and my mother at home. She and my father divorced when I was really young. She told me he was abusive, so she left him, but I'm worried he might come after me some day. Eh, it's all in my head. 

LOOK OUT CALIFORNIA, HERE I COME!!

*AFTER LE PLANE RIDE*

I got off the plane to see my favorite person from North Carolina.

"NASHTY!!!!" I yelled.

"CHASETER!!!!!" He yelled back.

"What are you doing here?"

"Bart asked me to come pick you up from the airport," he said smiling.

"You probably volunteered," I said laughing.

"Maybe."

"Cheeky boy."

*AT LE HOTEL*

After we got the room key, we went to Nash and Cameron's room, where the rest of the boys and Mahogany were.

"So," Nash said, opening the door, "these are the rest of the guys, Shawn, Aaron, Jack J, Jack G, Cameron, Matt, Carter and Taylor."

"Hi guys," I said smiling, "I'm Chase."

Hayes' POV (A/N plot twist ;D)

"Hi guys," Chase said.

Chase was really pretty. Maybe she'll like me someday. Wait, don't we go to school together? Pftt no. I must be dreaming.

"Hey guys let's go to the beach!" I exclaimed.

"DINOSAURS CAN'T SWIM HAYES." Matt yelled.

"They can if you push them into the ocean," I replied with a smirk.

*AT LE BEACH*

"Guys I'm going swimming!!" Chase yelled.

I watched her dive into the waves, popping up and frolicking in the waves. I got up to join her... where did she go? Then I heard a scream. She must have been pulled out by the riptide!!

"Guys get up!!!! I can't see Chase anymore!!" I yelled.

"Where could Chase have gone?" Gilinsky asked.

"Maybe she was pulled out to sea by the riptide?" Aaron added.

Oh no.

(A/N)

Hey so thats chapter 1!!! Hope you enjoyed!

Please vote and follow if you like it

I did change the story some, because I can :)

Also Hayes is bae.

Goodbai my turtles

~Hayley