Chapter 7: Nightmare

Hayes POV

Chase has been gone for a while... I hope shes okay.. I leaned towards Taylor and whispered,

"Yo Taylor, can you go see if Chase is alright? Shes been gone for a while."

"For sure man, but you owe me," he replied.

"You got it."

Taylor's POV

I walked backstage and saw Chase unconscious on the floor. Oh god. I quickly texted Hayes.

To: Annoying Grier😜
Help!
From: Taylor

I tried to wake up Chase, when it went black.

*30 MINUTES LATER*

I woke up in an old looking room. I tried to get up, but there was a shackle around my ankle and my hands were bound behind my back. Where is Chase? Oh god what if something happened to her? Looking around, I saw another person on the opposite side of the room, hands shackled to the wall. Chase.

"Chase?!?" I yelled, "Wake up please! I'm gonna get us out of here!."

She stirred, and her head snapped upwards.

"HAYES!?!!" She screamed.

"He can't help you or hear you in here, love," said a creepy voice.

Chase's POV

I woke up in this creepy looking room to someone calling my name.

"HAYES!!?!" I screamed.

"He can't help you or hear you in here, love," echoed a voice that I recognized all too well.

"Brandon what are you doing! You can't kidnap me!" I yelled.

"I can and I did. Oh, and your little friend, too," he stated while lifting the mystery boy's face with his hand and covering his mouth with tape.

"Taylor?" I asked.

He nodded, looking frightened, more for me than himself. I looked at Brandon who was walking closer towards me, holding something behind his back.

"What the hell are you do-" I was cut off by water hitting my body.

"No!!!" I screamed, as my long tail took the place of my legs. Taylor's eyes widened as he started fighting the shackle that held his ankle to the ground. Taylor has been protective over me since he saw me on the beach that day.

Brandon pulled a knife and held it to my throat, demanding to know why I broke up with him.

"I-I won't tell!!" I yelled. At that moment my legs returned, and I kicked him hard where it counts.

"You're gonna pay for that!" He screeched, "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!!"

"Because I don't love you..." I said quietly.

"Oh, Chase. Your all mine now, nobody is going to save you. You have to love me." He said.

"I will never love you." I plainly stated.

"Yes you will. Once your boyfriend is out of the way, you'll love only me."  He said rudely.

I started to shake. This can't be happening.

"LET ME GO!" I yelled.

"You have 2 weeks to break it off with Hayes, or I'm coming for both of you." He said.

Brandon untied me, and threw the keys to help Taylor at him.

My phone beeped.

The clock is ticking,
make a choice

Kisses, A

A/N

Im so sorry this took so long,
Ive been busy with school. Updates coming  soon

~Hayley