Sunshine

"ÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Trinity's bloodcurdling screams echoed through the dark woods and Mitch stood up in high alert while the sleeping American sat up rubbing his dark eyes quickly, Mitch grabbed Adam's hand and began to run as fast as possible towards the Spanish shrieks in panic. Mitch came to a similar clearing with Adam dragging behind him and gasped at the horrifying secene i infront of them, Trinity layed lifeless on the lime grass a spear stabbed through her chest and warm fresh blood leaked from the deep wound, and a tall girl with honey brown hair, olive skin and hazel ivy eyes that were filled with pure evil stood over her body smirking as a cannon screamed through the arena. Mitch pounced on the woman and started to tackle her harshly, pinned Mitch to the grown by impaling a sharp object strait through his arm, making him scream in angony and swung his free arm to her head and she fell of him to the grassy ground, removed the object from his arm painfully apthat dripped with his blood and shot it through her neck were she choked on the crimson blood and a cannon announced her death.

Adam sobbed loudly as he kneeled over Trinity's limp body her Nova eyes still open staring at the blue sky that slowly began to set, Adam felt Mitch put his hand on his shoulder and placed a white three leaved tower on her chest the putting her hands above it, he then softly closed her eyes and then she disappeared, disintegrated into pixels were she was at peace, Adam felt Mitch envelope him in his warm arms.

Mitch gasped as a sharp pain shot through his back and fell to the ground forcing the dagger-like object deeper into his flesh making him scream filled empty sound, Adam shot up and turned around to see another girl with bleach blonde hair, bright yellow skin and crystal blue eyes filled with anger, Adam charged towards the girl holding Trinity's spear and screaming loudly at her, when he impaled the woman through the stomach and watched as her eyes widened and closed then a cannon. Adam quickly ran to Mitch kneeling next to him, the bloody dagger he had pulled out his back painfully was by his side, a streak of blood leaking out his mouth and whimpered as Adam tried to help but Mitch stopped him by pushing him with his weak arms

"A-Adam

A

dam stopped as he stared deep into Mitch's eyes, his eyes were amber orbs with golden ropes hanging from the dark abyss in the centre like nooses and those eyes got closer and closer until he felt Mitch's lips being lightly pressed against his. As they started to move insyncly Adam closed his spruce eyes to see colours flying in the endless void of his mind like wild flares in the night sky. But Adam wanted more,no, he NEEDED more, as Adam tried to enter the dieing Mitch's mouth he was shocked as he tasted sweet honey and wild fresh apples fill his hungry mouth as Mitch's tounge enterd his mouth.Adam put his hand on Mitch's cheek as they both separated from the heavenly expexperience Adam's face flushed red and Mitch's flushed a crimson colour and Mitch put his hand on Adam's flaring cheek.

"You are my sunshine my only sunshine"

Adam stared in fear as the younger boy stared to sing his vioce like silk and honey sung by a angel that was slowly breaking, but filled with truth and love.

"You - make - me happy - when skies are grey" Adam whispered his vioce stuttering and whimpering as tears fell down his face, the two were nose to nose.

" you'll never know dear how much I - love you"

"So please don't take my sunshine away"

They sing the rest of the song together until last verse just Adam

"You are my sunshine my only sunshine"

"You make me happy when skies are grey"

"You'll never know dear how much I love you"

A tear fell down Mitch's face as he closed his amber orbs and smiled lightly.

"Please don't take my sunshine away"

...

Bang