Warm returns

Mitch stared at the land infront of him and started examining his surrounding s, the cornucopia was deadcentre in a vast green media that grass grew over five feet beyond the blood bath ring and tall jungle like trees bended around the the ring creating a bay that looked like it spread for miles. Mitch smiled when he saw Adam looking at him smiling back as the countdown reached one it paused, as it announced zero, everyone scattered into different direction s and the every so often cannon went off twice before he even got of his pad. Mitch ran towards Adam and picking up a backpack, a bow and arrows on his way when he was tackled by a olive skinned boy holding a dagger in his hand as Mitch tried to prevail the dagger from stabbing his eye, then the boy freezed and fell limp on top of him and Mitch pushed the body of as a cannon went.

Mitch got to his feet panting and saw the boy had a smaller dagger in the back of his head. Standing about nine feet away was a girl with black hair and dark golden skin, she joined him and Adam told him she was with them and that her name was Trinity, the trio walked carefully into the deep jungle were they were less noticeable.

"It's great to see you again, Mitch" Adam said his voice sounded relived as it broke the deafening silence that filled the blood soaked air.

"Yer, I've missed you too dood its been the longest but I wasn't hoping to see you here" Mitch chuckled and Adam giggled his sweet loving laugh, Mitch felt a small erge to turn around and kiss Adam with a passionot kiss and taste the bitter sweet juice of lemon that lingered in his warm breath and slept on his tounge.

"STUPID!!!"

He yelled and slapped himself mentally, he couldn't think like that not now not ever, he was in a death ring and only one could get out and it hasn't changed for two hundred and seven years and it will go on the same way, Mitch sighed at the thought as they entered a clearing, a small hollow cilinder .

"We should set camp here" Adam announced stopping in the centre, Mitch shook my head.

"We've only been walking for five minutes, too close" He said, Adam and Trinity look towards him in slight confusion.

"you mean an hour and like eighteen minutes, right?" Trinity asked a large amount of amusement in her Spanish vioce.

"OH, sorry must of zoned out while walking" Mitch suggested as he settled himself down on the lime green grass floor, he put his head in his hands and felt Adam sit next to him rubbing his back, he knew Adam senced something was wrong, Mitch had survival and emotional sences and Adam had humourouse and emotional sences and they were more stronger than his.

"Right, I'm going to circle a perimeter and also collect some sticks to make a small FIDE its getting cold, you guys stay here" Trinity explained holding a spear in her hand and they both grunted and nodded and she vanished into the woods. Mitch's face went red as Adam snuggled into his shoulder shivering slightly and tugging at his hoodie, Mitch rolled his eyes and removed his hoodie and put it on Adam, who still clung to Mitch as he closed his eyes and his body in teansed, Mitch smiled as he watched Adam sleep quietly and put the hood up on his dark wavy hair, how cute, he grabbed the backpack he got and opened it seeing a few snacks as bottle of water and medical cream, a pretty good find for a quick take.