Owwww!!!

Eat the world's hottest pepper without saying ow, it's hot or screaming or crying.
*Code-6IX

-In Angie's backyard

Autumn: "Oh uh that might kill us."

Angie: "We can't be killed unless Tade writes it though."

Audrea: *Cries*

Jenika: "What's the problem girl, tell us."

Audrea: "I am going away for Canada forever, unless my parents miss our place and their friends, so maybe I'll be in the next two more dares." *cries more*

FC: *With phone* "Oh the hottest pepper are Carolina Reaper."

Autumn: "Don't let us die okay?"

FC: "Okay so each will have 1 let us see who can take it the easiest."

Jenika: *Eats pepper with chocolate and runs and rolls around eating more choco then faints.*

FC: "Calmed down after uh... 3 and a half minutes and of course not yet dead."

Autumn: *Eats Carolina Reaper pepper, and layed on the ground then body bounces.*

Audrea: "Quick hold her down she is getting peppersesed!!!"

Autumn: *After a few minutes stopped and fainted.*

FC: "Stopped in 4 minutes and a few seconds."

Angie: *Hesitates but eats pepper and starts punching the air while running, stops then sat down."

FC: "Stopped in 2 minutes."

Audrea: "Here goes nothing!" *eats pepper and drank 3 and a half glasses of water.*

FC: "That was quick only 47 seconds."

Audrea: "Oh gotta go to the bathroom!!!" *runs away.*

FC: "So Audrea won by a lot!"

Autumn: "That is all for now folks" *faints again.*

____________________________________

So yeah we are ending it there dudes, sorry if my book is not good and so I will take the first 2 dares I see in the comment box thank you, oh and please look at my other book Through the door!!!

-FC