Walk away

Hug the closest person next to you, no matter who they are then walk away without a word.
*Code-6IX

-In the park.

Jenika: "Nope, not without chocolate" *goes away*

Autumn: "I think... uh I just... um... just forget it"

Jenika: *comes back and seats beside Audrea*

Audrea: "So let us start, who likes to?"

Jenika: "Me, me, moi!!!" *Hugs Audrea then walks (well bounced) away.*

Angie: "What the?! Nice plan.

Audrea: "Here goes nothing." *Hugs a random dude.* "Oh Derek so so sorry." *Looks down ashamed aaaand blushing.*

Derek: "It's okay Audry" *winks and smiles.* "So if you want uh let's g...

Audrea: *Walks away blushing and looking guilty before Derek finishes.*

Autumn: "Go catch up with her Derek she looks rather sad lately."

Derek: "I'll see what's up." *runs away going to Audrea.*

Autumn: "Okay 3... 2... 1 go!" *hugs a girl*

Nina (the girl Autumn hugged) : "Hey li'l sis."

Autumn: "Eeeeeeeeiiiii aaaaaiiiuuu!!" *Smiles and waves as she walks away.*

Angie: *Hugged a dude*

Jenika: *Comes back for chocolate* "Oh hi Mark, hi Angie." *smiles evilly.*

Angie and Mark: *Looks down blushing and looking shy.*

Angie: *Walks away quickly.*

FC:*Hugs Jenika, walks away and comes back* "Wanna play?"

Jenika and FC: "WELL THAT'S ALL FOLKS HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!" *Goes away to play*

____________________________________

Yo dudes sorry if the way of doing dares are lame but I hope you keep reading, comment, and vote and the first 3 dares that I see in the comment section will be done.

-FC