Chapter 1-Pickups

(Pic is Sunny)

As the world swept by from time,I clutched the walkie talkie unknowingly.Remembering Glenn saying that it was Clementine's;I never hesitated to claim it as mine .Deep inside I felt bad for taking it considering she wouldn't be able to contact her parents but maybe the other walkie talkie can help her along the way.

Grasping my knees with the walkie in one hand,my thoughts drowned me as I lost focus in the world around me.The grass tickled my ankles as the wind blew causing the swift brushing of the land.

The sun now high as the day passed with another hour;I tipped the cap given to me by the young korean.Everything we went through came to mind at the touch of it.

'Clementine...Lee...I wish you guys were here..I hope y'all are alright..'

"Watcha' thinkin about Sunny?"

Startled,I whipped my head while jumping inside.There stood two of my good friends ever since I arrived and joined my new family.

"Oh Sophia,Carl,it's just you guys.Thanks for scaring me jeez."

Smiles and chuckles were audible.I looked back towards the city as steps stopped and my friends sat on either side of me.A peaceful silence lasted for a few seconds until Carl spoke,

"You never answered Sophia and I."

Sophia nodded in agreement,

"Yeah Sunny.You know you seem to be very troubled or sad or something.So,you need to talk?"

I breathed in with a moment of freezing at how concerned yet calm they are.Smiling I shook my head,

"It's nothing really I just miss my old group,that's all."

Carl spoke as Sophia nodded,

"Oh yeah,I forgot you were in a group before this one.Weren't you with Glenn too?"

I nodded while smiling.

Sophia pitched in,

"Is it ok if-"

"THEY'RE BACK!!"

At that moment a loud siren echoed and soon became louder as it neared us.Grinning at the sign,I pulled myself up quickly and ran towards the scene.Carl and Sophia calling me to wait.

Ignoring them,I could see Glenn hopping out of a red vehicle.I then tackled him while smiling,

"Glenn!You made it back ok!"

His chuckle was heard as he hugged me back tight.That was before he was bombarded with questions and angry comments on his ride here.

"Turn this thing off!"Shane exclaimed red faced and pissed.

"Is my sister ok?Where is she?Did something happen?!"Amy kept on.

"Guys.."I attempted to calm everyone down as Lori held Carl.She grasped my shoulder and squeezed at the sight.

"I don't know how,"He looked around,"and yes she's fine.They're all fine."

They kept on,

"Ok then where is she?"

"She's fine and behind me.Everyone is fine,"

He sighed and rubbed his neck uncertainly,

"Well,Merle not so much."

Shane popped the hood up and twisted his body around as he pulled plugs and shut the siren off into silence,

"Are you crazy, driving this wailing bastard up here? Are you trying to draw every walker for miles?"