Chapter II

Axel felt a rumble come from down below for Vexen's lab was. "What has he done now?" he said aloud to himself.

Roxas came in standing in the doorway attempting to look cool and failing "Sounds like Vexen has created something new." Roxas said looking down at his fingers unamused

"Cut the crap." Azel said looking at the out of character Roxas with the eyebrow raised.

Roxas smiled "Sorry Axel I was trying to be like you. Did I do a good job?" Roxas said as he jumped on Axel's back and started messing with his hair.

Keeping quiet, the second on charge, Xigbar was watching the happy couple from up above. His long ponytail the only part of him obeying the rules of gravity as he stood virtually on the high ceiling. He was a nosey one but made a great spy when he could keep his damned mouth shut. "Cool, free porn," He shouted as last breaking his silence when Roxas lept onto the taller of the two.

Having enough failures for the night, Vexen stripped off his soot-ed lab coat, revealing the black org coat under it. "I don't see where I messed up..." Everything was going so well...

"Vexen what are you doing?" Xaldin said as he came around the corner.

Pausing in his tracks, Vexen held in his sigh and turned on heel to face his superior in the flawed ranking system. "Walking, I was headed to the restroom to wash up, if you don't mind?" He put on a fake smile ignoring his now blackened features.

"You really should ask Marluxia for Make up pointers...Vexen." Xaldin laughed.

His facade smile quickly turned into a stern frown. "Funny," Vexen murmured, clearly annoyed. "What are you doing down here?"

"Something exploded." Xaldin said his purple eyes shimmering with knowledge. "I'm guessing this is your mess again Vexen." Xaldin continued.

There was no denying it, it was in fact his doing, and the evidence was all over his face... "Suddenly scientific research is no longer allowed?" He asked sarcastically.

"No but damaging the castle pisses off the superior." Xaldin said

"Then he'll be glad to know it was in a secure location and not in the halls like a certain melodious nocturne did one time trying to make a water-slide because of a dare with number XIII." What a time that was...

Xaldin scoffed. "Whatever Number 4. just clean it up."

"Most assuredly," Vexen replied turning around once more, his eye now narrowed. Damn Xaldin, acting like he was better then him when he only outranked him but one number!

"So, you two gonna get a room?" Xigbar asked from his high place above the red head and blonde. "Or do I have to report you for PDA?"

"Shut up Xigbar!" Axel said

"Yeah what he said." Roxas said cutely.

"Hey, unless you want a threesome," Xiggy shrugged his shoulders as his long ponytail dangled down past his upside-down figure. He was half joking.

Vexen waited to hear the sound of a portal opening and then closing before daring to talk to himself, cursing Xaldin for beig so bold and rude to him that he wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings other then where to turn that he completely missed the water love stream by him with a fist full of blue ribbons the danced like water itself as he ran down the hall singing something to himself only to realize what had accursed after the other was gone and he was face to face with a cruel pink haired man picking on the emo.

Marluxia truned as he sensed Vexen. "Ah, Vexen......can I ask you a favor." he said in a silky smoothe voice.

Cringing, Vexen sighed as he tilted his head over his right shoulder. "Depends on what it is and what I get out of it."

"It will get Zexion out of your hair for a while if you do it correctly." Marluxia smiled Zexion cringed intensely He tried to run but Marluxia had him on a leash with a small ribbon connected to his wrist tightly.

Hm, to have free reign over the lab without a disturbance of "You're doing it wrong" would be nice... "I'm liking the bribe but what's the catch?"

"No catch...just make me a concoction that will make my zexibunny....how do you say? More Willing?" Maluxia smiled in seductive glee.

Vexen chuckled once. "I'm surprised you haven't created a plant for that soul purpose yet," honestly he thought he would have a zillion in every color of the rainbow by now. "It shouldn't be that hard to make really, some hormones combined with-" his voice trailed off as he rambled off some other ingredients that would help with arousal and keep them that way till satisfied. i smell a yaoi)

"Honestly Vexen......how can I ever repay you for your vast intelligence." Marluxia thanked.

Vexen stopped his ranting and allowed a smirk to grace his face. "Oh, I'm sure I'll come up with something..." he had something thought out but now was not the time to ask for that... Humming the blonde scientist walked past the pink she-male and glanced to the unfortunate other whispering something under his breath. "Have fun, try not to scream too loudly, someone might be trying to sleep..."

"Curse you Vexen....you'll get yours." Zexion spouted hysterically almost insane, Marluxia was getting his way and Vexen was going to help him this castle was full of a bunch of traitors.

"Row, row, row your boat~" Echoed softly the voice of Demyx down the halls. He was still having a ball but who knew how long that would last