The letter part two

Sirius had dump his stuff on his bed and headed outside into the slightly warm air of march. The clouds promised rain but Sirius didn't care. He drew a packet of cigarettes and a lighter from his pocket. He didn't actually like the things but he started to make his mother mad and now he couldn't stop.
He placed a cigarette in his mouth and covered the end. He was shaking from multiple things now and his hands trembled so lighting the end was difficult but he finally got it. He slid down the rough tree bark until he was sitting on the ground with one out straight and the other bent in front of him. He placed one arm on the bent knee and took the cigarette out of his mouth. He blew out smoke and inhaled again.
He was on his fifth cigarette by the time Remus and James found him. Sirius had just drew the cigarette up to his lips when it was plucked from his grasp and smashed under a foot. Sirius just let his arm dropped and continued to stare out over the black lake. A hand appeared in front of his eyes and he looked up. It was James. He reached up and grabbed his hand. He pulled himself up but didn't meet either of their eyes. His eyes eyes were the only thing that showed his inner turmoil.
"Come on pads. It's about to rain and you already look sick," Remus said and led the way back into the castle. They walked all the way to their dormitory in silence. Peter looked up when they walked in. The moment they entered the room, Sirius walked to his bed ad started sorting his stuff that was spread all over the bed. His back was tense.
"Sirius," Remus said gently. Sirius' frantic movements stopped and one of his hands came up to gripped the be post. His head turned into his arm slightly allowing the other boys to see his pain expression.
"So I guess you saw the letter."

So part two of the letter. I figured that sense it's so long I would break it up into parts.