Germany

While you and Germany having an argument because you didn't appear to the training you supposed to have again, his older brother Prussia approach the both of you
"Will you both unawesome shut up" he roared.
You two stop arguing for a while and glared at the albino whose already in the middle of you.
He sighed "The awesome me is already pissed o the both of you" he said as he rubs his temples "everything I see both of you, you to are always arguing  he continued "so the awesome me had an awesome idea to both of you so that you two stop arguing and both get along with each other well.. kesesese" Before you and Germany protest, Prussia quickly grabbed both of your wrist and hsndcuffed you.
"Bruder! You can't do this to me"the German shouted at his brother. "But the awesome me already done it West" he laughed. "Bloody Hell! Gilbert take off this in instance or I---" "Nuh-ah Frau, not until you and West get along" he smirks and starts to walk away.. "YAH BRUDER!!Vhere are you going?!" The German screams at his brother. "Well the awesome me will go clubbing with France and Spain (A/N: BTT FTW!!).. Now, now try to get along with each other and not to blow your heads off.. or else both of you will be handcuffed for a MONTH" he shouted while running "This is all your fault __" the German whined after his brother left.
"My Fault?" you exclaimed.. "Whatever"

FEW HOURS LATER....

You and Germany stay silent and hadn't talk with each other sine Prussia left you handcuffed with each other, this starts to get into your nerves and you decide to annoy the pissed German by poking his sides non stop. The German tries to ignore your poking with all his might with caused you to poke him harder. He starts to get irritated which caused an animated vein vein popped in his head. Seeing this, you start to smirk.. Boy how you love to see this sexy German getting angry, no scratch that, you love all about him.. oh what the heck, you're inlove with him you just don't want to get rejected that's why you're keeping your feelings away. Little did you know, Germany feels the same, he already love you ever since he met you, but he didn't want to confess because he's also afraid to get rejected like you.. ok back with the story. you keep poking Germany and he harshly pulled your hand in witch result both of you fall in the sofa, with you on the top of Germany. Also to close that your noses would touch each other. You both blushed hard. "S-s-tupid voman" befor you could react, he smashed his lip into your's. It was a demanding yet a gentle kiss that melted you, you close your eyes and starts to kiss him back. When the two of you pulled back you quickly sat up, red like a drunken woman. "Ich liebe dich _____" "I love you too Luddy" and with that both of you snuggle each other in he sofa. "Now I can't wait for Gilbert to come home and thank him for what he did for us" you said as you lean towards your boyfriend for another Kiss.

Extended Ending~~

The Prussian smirks as he sees you and Germany sleeping in the couch, holding each other's hands. "Well its about time" he smiles as he unlock the handcuffs as he knows the both of you had feelings for each other. "Now ze awesome me done my job " with that he goes in his room to get some sleep

NOTE:
Ich liebe dich- I Love You in German
Frau-Girl